Michigan Avenue Streetscape: 20 Years of Magnificent Mile Blooms, Chicago
by Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects for the City of Chicago/Michigan Avenue Streetscape Association
The professional awards jury included:
- Kona Gray, ASLA, Chair, EDSA, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Keith Bowers, FASLA, Biohabitats Inc. Baltimore
- Jennifer Guthrie, FASLA, Gustafson Guthrie Nichol, Seattle
- Mami Hara, ASLA, Philadelphia Water Department, Philadelphia
- Christopher Hume, Architecture Critic, Toronto Star, Toronto, Ontario
- Lee-Anne Milburn, FASLA, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California
- Willett Moss, ASLA, CMG Landscape Architecture, San Francisco
- Suman Sorg, FAIA, DLR Group | Sorg, Washington, D.C.
- Laurinda Spear, ASLA, ArquitectonicaGEO, Miami
Complete awards criteria, project information and images can be viewed at: https://www.asla.org/2016awards
About the American Society of Landscape Architects
Founded in 1899, ASLA is the national professional association for landscape architects, representing more than 15,000 members in 49 professional chapters and 72 student chapters. Members of the Society use "ASLA" after their names to denote membership and their commitment to the highest ethical standards of the profession. Landscape architects lead the stewardship, planning and design of our built and natural environments; the Society’s mission is to advance landscape architecture through advocacy, communication, education and fellowship.