All HP workstations are more than 90 percent(5) recyclable by weight, and the HP Z line is registered as Electronics Products Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT™) Gold, the highest rating available.
The HP advantage
HP’s highly tuned workstations give customers an experience much like having an engineer in the box, with HP Performance Tuning Framework software that automatically tunes the workstation, finding and installing the proper drivers. This type of tuning can result in significantly improved performance and system and software stability.
Users of HP workstations will enjoy additional benefits of HP’s precision-tuning:
Pricing and availability(6)
The new HP Z Workstation series is expected to be available worldwide starting April 6. U.S. pricing starts at $1,999 for the HP Z800 Workstation; $1,679 for the HP Z600 Workstation; and $969 for the HP Z400 Workstation. For more information please visit www.hp.com/personalagain
HP, the world’s largest technology company, simplifies the technology experience for consumers and businesses with a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com/.
Note to editors: More news from HP, including links to RSS feeds, is available at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/.
(1) Sub-100ms latency is limited to the latency within the visual code itself, and does not include network latency.
(2) 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. More information is available at www.intel.com/info/em64t.
(3) Dual- and quad-core technologies are designed to improve performance of multithreaded software products and hardware-aware multitasking operating systems and may require appropriate operating system software for full benefits. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of these technologies.
(4) Requires customer activation.
(5) Recyclability determined using EU WEEE data.
(6) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ENERGY STAR is a U.S. registered mark of the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the achievement of expected operational and financial results; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2009 and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2008. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2009 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information
contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only
warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express
warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing
herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP
shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions