CHARLOTTE, NC —November 02, 2009 — Today BLUERIDGE Analytics, Inc. announced a major update to SITEOPS® Multi Pad 4.1, patented web-based land development software. Land developers, architects, and civil engineers who use SITEOPS Multi Pad 4.1 for conceptual site design now have an impressive array of intelligent auto-drawing tools to quickly create, revise, and optimize complex layouts.
Users of SITEOPS Multi Pad 4.1 can:
- Have fully cost optimized conceptual site plans and takeoff budgets within minutes to hours
- View “quick” grading plans, along with cost estimates, in seconds
- Quickly compare options for a site, and know the costs of pursuing LEED certification points
- Auto-draw dynamic streets, parking, and drives, with control over details such as flares, buffers, and stacking
- Make major revisions, such as moving a building or setback, and the entire layout redraws in seconds
- Import DWG files and underlay JPEG images, such as Google Earth™ images of sites
- Import or draw multiple building footprints, and save them as “smart” spatial templates
- Annotate and export files in formats such as PDF, DWG, and LandXML
A.J. Whitaker, Director of Site Development for Ware Malcomb, comments, “This software has changed our workflow completely….The last time that such a disruptive technology rocked the civil engineering world to this extent was about 20 years ago, when CAD was replacing the drafting board.”
“Our efficient, innovative ‘cloud computing’ delivery means our clients don’t have to wait for upgrades or installations,” says Al Wojcik, VP of Sales for BLUERIDGE and former Senior Director of Global Accounts for Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) “SITEOPS products are available online, on-demand, and can be run from a standard PC with an Internet connection. Our users don’t have to install special hardware or software or work from a disc. BLUERIDGE anticipated the need for intelligent engineering tools and is building revolutionary products to serve the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) markets. I am thrilled to be a part of this dynamic company that is setting new standards for CAD.”
Find out more at http://www.siteops.rsvp1.com/s1eca9Bjfug.
SITEOPS is “CAD with a Brain®” - breakthrough web-based software that reduces the time and cost of land development. Real estate developers, retailers, civil engineers, architects and land planners use SITEOPS products to perform real-time feasibility simulations and optimize site designs. SITEOPS® Single Pad and Multi Pad optimize to help determine the most cost-effective grading, layout, and storm water plans within user-specified site constraints. SITEOPS is produced by BLUERIDGE Analytics, Inc., a Charlotte-based company.
Clients include Lowe’s Companies, Target, Regency Centers, Jafza, and Riechers Spence & Associates, as well as other leading retailers, civil engineers, architects, and land developers.
Director of Marketing