SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- Nov 04, 2013 -- Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC™), a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, has updated Brava!® for IBM Content Navigator with a robust, full-featured, ActiveX client in addition to its cross-platform HTML5 viewer. Seamlessly integrated with IBM Content Navigator, Brava provides a unified viewing experience for both FileNet P8 and CM8. This updated integration now offers:
- Vector-based viewing that renders crisp lines and detail in CAD drawings and sharp text at any zoom level.
- CAD features such as precise area and length measurement tools, plus support for reference files and the ability to turn off layers, view block attributes and more.
- The ability to merge documents by combining multiple files of any format, or different versions of one document, into a single PDF or TIFF.
- The option to split a document by selecting pages to create a new file.
- New comparison views in addition to the text comparison feature -- now compare drawings, images or documents side by side or overlaid, with changes called out in bright colors.
- Document searches with term-hit highlighting that calls out all instances of a search string. Click a term in the search results window and jump straight to the content.
"IGC Brava offers IBM Content Navigator users a single unified viewer for both P8 and CM8," said IGC CEO Gary Heath. "We're pleased to roll out expanded functionality with our ActiveX client, which gives IBM customers a richer experience with vector viewing, CAD tools and more."
Learn more about IGC's integrations to IBM ECM solutions at www.infograph.com/ibm.
Since 1990, IGC has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon® and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!®, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter @IGCsoftware or Facebook at www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, Brava!, Blazon and Redact-It are registered trademarks and IGC is a trademark of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.