New style Louis Vuitton shoes, Bape shoes, Jordan and AF1 shoes

Newsgroups Answer
Subject: New style Louis Vuitton shoes, Bape shoes, Jordan and AF1 shoes
From: globuyerleads@hotmail.com (www.nikesky-tradeleads.com)
Newsgroups: alt.gothic.architecture
Date: Aug 10 2009 17:50:29
Welcome to our website , We are a foreign trade company that wholesales all kinds of brand shoes and clothing .Such as Nike Jordan shoes ,Dunk SB shoes ,Nike shox ,Air max,Air force one, Adidas shoes , Puma, Gucci, Prada,Bape,Timberland shoes, t-shirts, jeans, shorts and so on. Reliability is our strong point .And we can offer all COLORS and all SIZE.If u do business with us,u will be never worried about the quality. All products are top quality with original packing. U can rest assured. Our price is for wholesale, so our is more favourable. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. So when u do business with us , u will find how good the quality is ,and how reasonable the price is! Come on, why not do business with us. Any question please contact us. email : globuyerleads@yahoo.com.cn  MSN is : globuyerleads@hotmail.com  Website: www.nikesky-tradeleads.com

Date Subject  Author
31.12. o
Graphisoft Archicad
Bentley:
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and ResumesEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationGISCafe - Geographical Information Services	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy