Internet Business Systems, Inc.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how IBS treats personal information that IBS collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that IBS does not own or control, or to people that IBS does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- IBS collects personal information when you register to download software, presentations, and papers, when you register to use our DACafe mail, and when you register for sweepstakes or other promotions or services.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and other contact information. Once you register with IBS and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- IBS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP Address, IBS cookie information, and the page you request.
- IBS uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
IBS will not monitor or disclose any private e-mail message or address information unless required by law, regulation, court order, or legitimate administrative purpose. Any personally identifiable information that you provide will only be used by IBS and certain business partners in order to provide you with a more customized and efficient service. You may receive program information and updates from IBS periodically, and have the right and ability to opt out of any communications not directly related to the IBS service you are utilizing.
- IBS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with IBS under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help IBS communicate with you about offers from IBS and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- IBS may display targeted advertisements based on personal information.
- IBS does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- IBS advertisers include companies who cater to the needs of the industry you are in. For example, in the EDA space (www.edacafe.com) our advertisers include primarily EDA software and hardware manufacturers.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- IBS may set and access IBS cookies on your computer.
- Advertisers or other companies do not have access to IBS's cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your IBS Account Information at any time by clicking here to contact us.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the IBS service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and IBS Newsletters that are considered part of your IBS account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your IBS newsletter account by visiting http://www10.AECCafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php where "AECCafe" is the site you receive your newsletter from. For example, if you receive your newsletter from EDACafe.com then the deletion url would be http://www10.edacafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions
- IBS may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your IBS account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Internet Business Systems, Inc.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Phone: +1 (408) 850-9202