AECCafe
   >> AECCafe User News and Reviews
Thread views: 9565 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Danelle
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:03 PM
PlotMinder Released for AutoCAD LT Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

PlotMinder Released for AutoCAD LT

Use this link to read the full article

Danelle
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:03 PM
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Though this software could be quite helpful in tracking costs, the reviewer did not mention the many, many problems Plotminder has with licensing. I have installed this software three times in the last three months, each time having to go to CAD fx and request a new authorization number. The reason for so many re-installations? The instructions sent with the booklet are vauge at best on how to deploy in a network environment, and when trying to get help from the tech support staff, they refer to installation choices with are not even available! I have had a very patient and helpful support experience at times, but I've spent way too much time trying to fix problems that should never have been occuring in the first place. I often think it would be eaiser and more time efficient to just keep a simple excel spreadsheet of everyone's plotting activity. Overall, this software sounds like a good idea, but it doesn't function as it should and has been a disappointment so far.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GRAPHISOFT
Bentley:
Systems Analyst

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and ResumesEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationGISCafe - Geographical Information Services	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy