AECCafe
   >> AECCafe User News and Reviews
Thread views: 21033 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Kent Smith
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:08 PM
Axium Clients Recognized on Zweig White Hot Firm 2007 List Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Axium Clients Recognized on Zweig White Hot Firm 2007 List

Use this link to read the full article

Kent Smith
(Unregistered)
10/09/08 03:08 PM
new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

A very wry article! Now that Axium is totally bankrupt and its owners are trying to buy their way out of prison you've awarded them a place on the Zweig White Hot Firm 2007 List! I wonder what your bet is on the mafia don and his wife, John and Maya Visconti, who headed the company and stripped its clients of all their assets -- do you think they'll reappear from their hiding place in the Caribbean? And how about the [censored] actress, Amber Smith, who managed to go through some millions of dollars in company assets? Surely you have some award for her! Maybe -- I mean, she needs another job now -- perhaps SERA Architects could bring her onboard for her expertise in "integrating architecture, urban design and pandering". The public relations possibilities are breathtaking.

ShellieZ
(Stranger )
02/09/09 08:48 PM
Re: new [re: Kent Smith]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

When talking about Axium in the AEC Industry, please make sure you have your facts straight. 

The Axium this article is referring to is about – Axium -- a leading developer of accounting, project management and business development software solutions for architectural and engineering firms (A/E). They are not in bankruptcy and have more than 25 years of experience in the A/E industry, providing comprehensive, integrated solutions to manage your firm the same way you handle business - project by project. 

Axium experienced record-breaking sales throughout 2008, grew its employee count by 22% and was ranked 16th on Business Journal’s Fastest-Growing Software Companies.  Axium’s prosperity emulates its clients’ success. Numerous Axium clients were named to the Zweig Letter 2008 Hot Firm List.  The Hot Firm winners included Ruby+Associates which has been using Axium’s software solutions since 2004.  Ruby+Associates is a constructability-focused structural engineering firm, designing and engineering solutions to the world’s most challenging structural engineering projects.  They have carved out a niche market, where they combine structural expertise and construction knowledge to develop solutions, which has resulted in revenue growth — from $3.5 million in 2005 to $4.1 million in 2006 and $6.2 million in 2007.

As Quoted:  “Ajera PORTFOLIO provides our project managers complete financial visibility to our projects.  We are able to manage our internal operations more efficiently which in turn enables us to provide better client service. Our growth and profitability have soared in the years since implementing Ajera,” said Tricia Huneke, Chief Operating Officer / Chief Financial Officer of Ruby+Associates.

For more information on Axium go to www.axiumae.com.

Andrea
(Stranger )
02/10/09 11:16 AM
Re: Axium did not go bankrupt new [re: Kent Smith]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Kent - Although your post is entertaining it is greatly inaccurate.  The press release you referenced is from Axium, a software company headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.  The About Us section at the bottom of the release clearly outlines that our company is in the architectural and engineering industry (see http://www10.aeccafe.com/nbc/articles/view_article.php?section=CorpNews&articleid=492054).  

The company that you are referring to, Axium International, was a payroll services company based in Hollywood and they did indeed go bankrupt.  However, that is not us and we have absolutely no affiliation with that company.

Please be sure to fully read an article and understand your facts before making such inaccurate posts.

nastiyabel
(Stranger)
04/21/09 06:52 PM
I liked your forum www10.aeccafe.com very convenient! new [re: Kent Smith]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello, dear colleagues. It was pleasant to me forum www10.aeccafe.com very much convenient and is stylishly made! It seems to me here there is no section useful councils.
Yours faithfully, Anastasija.

greatterrakomp
(Stranger)
05/23/09 07:18 AM
Uploading avatar new [re: Kent Smith]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello, everyone! Nice forum, nice discussions!

Can you, guys, tell me how i can upload an avatar so that it could be displayed with all my posts? i'm just newbe in using forums and can't find this feature here.

P.S. i'm sorry, may be i'm posting to the wrong category, but i just want to use all features of the board.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

BIM Components At Your Fingertip
Bentley:
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and ResumesEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationGISCafe - Geographical Information Services	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy