AECCafe
   >> AECCafe User News and Reviews
Thread views: 9489 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
01/15/09 08:15 AM
Capital Program Management Software from Meridian Systems Re new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Capital Program Management Software from Meridian Systems Receives Top Products Award from Building Operating Management Magazine

Use this link to read the full article

roxsterSD
(Unregistered)
01/15/09 08:15 AM
source review Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I would really like to know how many "executives" gave this stamp of approval. From what I have heard, many owners and large construction organizations in the last year have been shunned by Meridian when requesting a Proliance demo and been given a Prolog Manager slideshow instead. They gave my company the same consideration, even though we were specifically looking at Proliance because of built in workflows. We have over 100 hundred buildings worldwide to maintain, and are currently building 6. I don't see how they can be the Top Product of 2009 when they are so exclusive.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GRAPHISOFT
Bentley:
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and ResumesEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationGISCafe - Geographical Information Services	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy