AECCafe
   >> AECCafe User News and Reviews
Thread views: 6315 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
02/10/10 08:48 PM
Hardware Review: HP’s New Designjet 4520 Large Format Prin Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hardware Review: HP’s New Designjet 4520 Large Format Printer

Use this link to read the full article

Julius Bognar
(Unregistered)
02/10/10 08:48 PM
Information please new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

A long and mostly useless article, without any real description and no specifications. What is the widest roll? How fast a sheet can be printed. Which OS can be used, and are there drivers for other than Windows? (I hope the writer is aware of the fact that not only Windows OS exist for computers) Pictures are nice, printers are nice, but large format printers were invented for CADD and drawings are still printed using large format printers. What is the dpi rating of the machine, printhead change intervals, etc. What size and type of ink have to be used? I cannot believe the amount of words and the total lack of important information and no specs. It was so bad, that I DID NOT WANT TO READ AND SEARCH FOR INFORMATION AT ALL. Please switch and start reporting about new petrocks, leave the technical field to profesionals.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GRAPHISOFT
Bentley:

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and ResumesEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationGISCafe - Geographical Information Services	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy