AECCafe
   >> AECCafe User News and Reviews
Thread views: 5095 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Virginia
(Stranger )
12/20/10 06:11 PM
GstarCAD Invites You to Celebrate Christmas and th Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

GstarCAD Invites You to Celebrate Christmas and the New Year

Beijing, China, Dec.21, 2010 – GstarCAD, one of the world leading providers of 2D/3D CAD software, today announced the Christmas and the New Year celebration activity to reward the people who have concerned about GstarCAD in the past year.

On the arrival of Christmas Day and the New Year, Gstarsoft has successfully designed an [censored] online game for celebration and entertainment. All the participants in this game have rich opportunities to win fabulous prizes, If you want to get it, go to :
http://en.gstarcad.com/product.php?id=6 and have a try!

Sabbrina
(Stranger )
12/26/10 08:45 PM
Re: GstarCAD Invites You to Celebrate Christmas and th new [re: Virginia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I found that few software companies are willing to give away funds in interesting games of entertainment.
I have received an E-mail informing me of prizes-delivery. It seems that GstarCAD is a gennerous and financially liable software company. I like it!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GRAPHISOFT
Bentley:Rapid deployment in a secure cloud-computing environment
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Click here for Internet Business Systems © 2014 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
595 Millich Dr., Suite 210, Campbell, CA 95008
+1 (408) 850-9202 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and ResumesEDACafe - Electronic Design AutomationGISCafe - Geographical Information Services	MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and EngineeringShareCG  - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy Policy