Article source: Daniel Martí i Pérez & Natàlia Ferrer Bernabeu
The space requirement program requested by the developer (Townhall) included all the departments, public and restricted use, necessary for the proper operation of a facility of this nature. In the office we thought to incorporate a public space which could be used by the neighborhood as a multipurpose space that would allow us to provide greater flexibility to the building.
- Architects: Daniel Martí i Pérez & Natàlia Ferrer Bernabeu
- Project: Police Station and Multipurpose Space
- Location: Xixona, Spain
- Photography: David Zarzoso
- Placement: Avenida Joan Fuster s/n, Xixona, Alicante (Spain)
- Project Date: December 2008
- Finishing Date: November 2010
- Building Surface: 842 m2
- Urbanized Plot Surface: 1.825 m2
- Main Builder: Castelló, Construcciones e Infraestructuras S.L.
- Promoter: Xixona Townhall
- Architecture Technician: Julián Garrote
- Architecture Technician: Sergio Mira and José Mª Jódar
- Structural Calculation: David Boixader, engineer
- Installation Calculation: Desla Ingeniería and Òscar Galiana
- Software used: Autocad for the drawings, Photoshop for the firsts ideas and images to show and Cype for the structures.