Article source: wurm + wurm architekten
In Wenden, the southernmost town of the german region of Sauerland electro mechanical actuators for water management, the power plant sector and the oil and gas industry are manufactured.
The special cut of the new building of the Drehmo GmbH is owed the topographical situation in this region. The moving landscape caused the terracing of the landscape and produces irregularly shaped lot. The unusual floor plan, generated by this contour, and the hillside situation with a view over the valley determine the character and exceptional styling.
- Architects: wurm + wurm architekten
- Project: New building Drehmo Wenden
- Location: Wenden, Germany
- Photography: Ester Havlova, Walter Fogel
- Software used: AutoCad, Vectorworks and Cinema4D
- Client: Drehmo GmbH Zum Eichstruck 10, 57482 Wenden
- Support structure planning: GmbH, Bühl
- Square metres: 7500 m²
- Design: 2009
- Completion: 2013