Sumit Singhal loves modern architecture. He comes from a family of builders who have built more than 20 projects in the last ten years near Delhi in India. He has recently started writing about the architectural projects that catch his imagination.
E_house Renovation in Tokyo, Japan by tai_tai STUDIO
May 2nd, 2018 by Sumit Singhal
Article source: tai_tai STUDIO
From the client we had a renovation order on the top floor of a 5-story RC condominium.
· Refine the space of over 90 m2, 12 m high from the ground
· The goal was to renovate the house where the grandparents who were joinery craftworkers lived were easy for the grandchild couple to live in.
· Use some sliding doors made by family members
· Make a kitchen with a sense of unity with the living dining with the Peninsula kitchen
· To fill the insulation performance of the old building itself
– Bring the space to be used outdoors at the ground level, such as the soil, the street, the soil, the solarium, to the room on the 5th floor
· If you pass the above, you will be connected directly to the balcony from the entrance
· Make a small study space with an island shaped tea room surrounded by a solarium and entrance dirt.
· The library can be seen through the street from the living room.
· In order to secure the ceiling height and reduce the dead space, part of the existing concrete walls, posts and beams is being removed from the finish.
Contact tai_tai STUDIO