Archive for the ‘Business Centre’ Category
Tuesday, July 17th, 2018
Article source: ADEPT + karres+brands
With the proposal ‘Oberbillwerder – the Connected City’ ADEPT and KARRES+BRANDS with Transsolar have won the international master plan competition for a 360 ha development area close to Hamburg City Center. Oberbillwerder is close to both city and landscape and is the largest one-off development in Germany since Hafen City. Fully build, the masterplan will include about 1.000.0000 m2 in a mix of housing, business, shopping, public buildings and recreational activities.
Image Courtesy © ADEPT + karres+brands
- Architects: ADEPT + karres+brands
- Project: Oberbillwerder – The Connected City
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Client: IBA Hamburg
- Design Team: ADEPT, KARRES+BRANDS, Transsolar
- Engineering and Sustainability: Transsolar
- City Economics: Buro Happold Berlin
- Consultant on Water Management: Ingenieurbüro Kraft
- Size: 124ha/360ha, 1.000.000 m2 GFA masterplan
Monday, June 25th, 2018
Article source: More Design Office
MDO were honoured to be offered the chance to design the interior for a unique piece of architecture situated in the beautiful Liangzhu area, in the northwestern outskirts of Hangzhou.
As designers we are interested in relationships and contrasts; architecture and interior, the rough and the smooth, dark and light, strong and the delicate. Between each is a transition, and opportunity to create an emotion.
Image Courtesy © Sicong Sui and Dirk Weiblen
- Architects: More Design Office
- Project: Junxi Mountain Villa Sales Centre
- Location: Mountain Villa Sales Centre, Vanke Junxi, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
- Photography: Sicong Sui, Dirk Weiblen
- Size: 400 sqm
Thursday, June 21st, 2018
Article source: Årstiderne Arkitekter
While respecting its history and original architecture, Årstiderne Arkitekter has redeveloped the former post office Postgården in central Copenhagen. Today, the iconic building has been re-established as a central and vibrant address – a business house offering attractive shops, leasehold offices and 800 workplaces. At the same time, a building has been created which now opens up to the outside world, breathing new life into the surrounding cityscape.
Image Courtesy © Årstiderne Arkitekter
- Architects: Årstiderne Arkitekter
- Project: Postgaarden – at transformation from royal post office into attractive shops and offices
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Client: PFA Ejendomme
- Client Advisors: Jan Stokholm and NCC Construction
- Engineers: EKJ Rådgivende Ingeniører
- Area: 16,000 m2
- Realised: 2017
Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Article source: VOX Architects
Rostov-on-Don is the southern capital of the Russian Federation, a large industrial and cultural center. Platov Airport is the largest transport hub of this rich region with a total area more than 50,000 sq.m.
VOX Architects had a task to design a modern comfortable space for the International Business Lounge of the new Rostov-on-Don airport.
The concept of the project conveys the natural beauty and richness of the southern region: the upper and lower reaches of the Don river, the valley of a deep river, overgrown shoals, the general feeling of warmth, space and abundance that everyone feels here.
Image Courtesy © Mamuka Khelashvili
- Architects: VOX Architects
- Project: Platov Business Lounge
- Location: Rostov-on-Don, Russia
- Photography: Mamuka Khelashvili
- General Contractor: WGM
- Customer: PJSC “Rostaeroinvest”, CC “Airports of regions”
- Project Management By The Customer: Ivan Shargunov, Anton Potekhin, Anna Nikitina
- Authors of the Project: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Andrey Koskov, Julia Noskova, Anna Koskova
- Project Implementation Group: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Yulia Noskova, Anna Marchuk, Kaurbek Bagaev, Svetlana Gunina, Alexey Varshavsky, Maxim Frolov, Evgeny Nezamaykin, Pavel Surshkov, Valeriya Khlebtsevich, Yulia Komleva
- Lighting Design: QPRO
- Total Area: 420 sq.m
- Year of Implementation: 2018
Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Article source: VOX ARCHITECTS
A Large-scale project development of Clever Park business center is the result of successful collaboration between Alfa-Story construction company and Boris Voskoboynikov architectural studio since they were working together on Koltsovo (Yekaterinburg airport).
Image Courtesy © VOX ARCHITECTS
- Architects: VOX ARCHITECTS
- Project: Clever Park
- Location: Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Authors of The Project: Boris Voskoboinikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Maxim Frolov, Olga Ivleva-Neiter
- Project Area: 8000 m²
Friday, April 6th, 2018
Article source: ART GLUCK DESIGN GROUP
The project represents a reconstruction of 19th-century cotton mill’s building. The first task to be undertaken in designing was finding a trade-off decision, taking into account historical features of the building and necessary functionality of contemporary business center. The project was implemented in 2017.
Image Courtesy © Dmitriy Tsyrencshikov
- Architects: ART GLUCK DESIGN GROUP
- Project: Nevka
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Photography: Dmitriy Tsyrencshikov
- Lead Architects: Ruslan Karabalin
- Concept: Eduard Galkin.
- Drawings: Olga Letvinova
- Project Manager: Andrey Kudryavtsev
- Area: 5000.0 m2.
- Project Year: 2017
Friday, March 30th, 2018
Article source: Coady Architects
The 8,000m2 EOLAS BUILDING at MAYNOOTH UNIVERSITY provides state of the art Information Communication Technology facilities for six different University Departments and Institutes including undergraduate, post-graduate and research users as well as a Business Incubations Centre for start-ups. The building is a major strategic investment by the University as part of an ambitious plan for growth.
Image Courtesy © Coady Architects
- Architects: Coady Architects
- Project: EOLAS, Maynooth University
- Location: Maynooth, Republic of Ireland
- Software used: Autocad, Illustrator
- Quantity Surveyors: Lawlor Burns & Associates
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers: J V Tierney & Company
- Structural Engineers: Punch Consulting Ltd
- Façade Consultants: Billings Design Associates Ltd
- Main Contractor: Tracey Brothers Ltd
- Project Size: 8,000 sq.m
- Completion: July 2015
Monday, March 26th, 2018
Article source: Grow Arquitectos
This project is part of Nuevo Sur in which we participate with a group of leading architects in the creation of a large mixed-use development in Monterrey in the north of Mexico. We had the great opportunity to also participate in the design of Gran Ciudad Nuevo Sur, one of the residential buildings of the complex.
Image Courtesy © Grow Arquitectos
- Architects: Grow Arquitectos
- Project: Gran Ciudad Nuevo Sur
- Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Article source: WAA
The Allianz Headquarters is a hybrid-office and the pinnacle of a master planned mixed-use district on the edge of Zürich’s city center. Comprised of a 20-story tower and a 5-story annex, these two components are externally linked by a series of four bridges, and vertically linked by numerous interior voids and staircases; as such, the Allianz Headquarters can be experienced as horizontal and vertical landscape of neighborhoods. Fluidly connected to the city center by a multitude of public transportation options, the building encourages the blossoming of twenty-first century office culture, which demands flexibility in space and its use, via its hyper-hybrid programming that amplifies ‘interiority’.
Image Courtesy © WAA
- Architects: WAA
- Project: Allianz Headquarters
- Location: Richtiplatz 1 8034, Wallisellen, Switzerland
- Project team: Wiel Arets, Felix Thies, Maik Ilmer
- Collaborators: Flavio Loretz, Jörg Lüthke, Ruth Val Garijo, Virginia Angell, Anira Niso, Angela Tsang, Mikal Switalsky, Jacques van Eyck, Maron Vondeling, Christina Lotzemer Jentges, Joost Körver, Ilze Paklone, Alexandra Dobrowowolska, Boris van Eijsden, Joris Lens, Thomas Misik, Lucia Miglio, Hannes Scheutz, Dunia Nedjar, Francois Steul, Alexis Bikos, Athanasia Karaioannoglou, Victor Hidajat, Aline Amore, Birgit Schwarz, Tieme Zwartbol, Boris Wolf, Chris Frodsham, Alessandra Ferrari, Marcos Romero
- Client: Allreal Generalunternehmung AG, Allianz Suisse
- Size: 72.000 m2
- Date of design: 2008-2009
- Date of completion: Spring 2014
Thursday, November 2nd, 2017
Article source: Foster + Partners
The Bund Finance Centre – a major new mixed-use development jointly designed by Foster + Partners and Heatherwick Studio – is set to revitalise Shanghai’s waterfront. Occupying a prominent site on the Bund, the buildings define the ‘end point’ to Shanghai’s most famous street. The 420,000-square metre masterplan is highly permeable for pedestrians, with the design conceived as a point of connection between the old town and the new financial district.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
- Architects: Foster + Partners
- Project: The Bund Finance Centre Shanghai
- Location: Shanghai, China