Archive for the ‘Club’ Category
Friday, April 22nd, 2016
Article source: MiAS Architects
Palau Sant Jordi designed for the 1992 Olympics, by Arata Isozaki, have evolved and changed its skin into multiple, different and variable faces during the last two decades. From U2, or Bruce Springsteen to the Rolling Stones have gone through its rooms, scenarios and walls.
Image Courtesy © ADRI+Ç GOULA PHOTOGRAPHS
- Architects: MiAS Architects, Josep Miàs
- Project: PALAU SANT JORDI VIP LOUNGE CLUB
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: ADRI+Ç GOULA PHOTOGRAPHS, MARC GONZALEZ PHOTOGRAPHS
- Collaborators: Marc Subirana (project leader), Marta Cases, Laura Vidal, Cristina Herrero, Oscar Berbel, Silvia Marcet, Maria Comas.
- Builder: Cardoner
- Consultants: Josep Massachs (ME Engineering), Carles Bou
- Client: Public – Barcelona City Council, BSM Barcelona Serveis Municipals
- Surface: 220 + 175 m²
- Date: 2015
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Article source: FORCE4 ARCHITECTS
The Floating Kayak Club is located on the water pulled away from the shore, which highlights the building as a sculptural object and focuses on kayaking as an outdoor water sport. As the building floats, the relationship between the building and the water is so close that the user gets the full experience of practicing the sport in its true environment.
Image Courtesy © SørenAagaard
- Architects: FORCE4 ARCHITECTS
- Project: THE FLOATING KAYAK CLUB
- Location: Vejle Fjord, Denmark
- Photography: SørenAagaard
- Software used: Autocad
- Collaborators: The Danish Foundation for Culture and Sports Facilities, Niras A/S, Marine Tek
- Client: VejleKommune
- Area: 500 sqm
- Year: 2015
Friday, November 6th, 2015
Article source: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
Taps Club is a new concept of beer club in HCMC which raise up the definition of what a beer club could be, combined with a fine restaurant.Located in the third district of HCMC (147 Truong Dinh), the club / restaurant aim to host the emerging middle Vietnamese class.Food – Fun – Friends are the main motto.
Image Courtesy © Julien Smith
- Architects: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
- Project: TAPS CLUB
- Location: HCMC, VIETNAM
- Photography: Julien Smith
- CLIENT: TAPS CLUB
- GFA: 900 SQM
- TYPE: RESTAURANT – BAR
- COMPLETION: 2015
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
Article source: Barberio Colella ARC
Italian cookery is worldwide appreciated and the very cooking of Bologna excels for many features. Bologna’s C.A.A.B.® will welcome in 2016 such a 80.000 m2 entertainment centre: F.I.CO®. This structure will host swimming pools, restaurants, orchards, beehives, teaching farms and shopping centres. F.I.CO® is planned to become a pivotal international attraction; this will trigger an important territorial redevelopment in order to welcome users and tourist. F.I.CO®.Wellness Club aims to offer a wellness area for those classy visitors willing to discover both nutrition and body care.
Image Courtesy © Barberio Colella ARC
- Architects: Barberio Colella ARC
- Project: Food & Wellness Club
- Location: Bologna, Italy
- Software used: Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, EvoluteTool, Photoshop, Vray for Rhino, Autocad
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: Walters Storyk Design Group (WSDG)
ZURICH, SWITZERLAND: NEO, is a dazzling new club/bar/restaurant located on the ground floor of an upscale high-rise in Zurich’s burgeoning Europaallee Sector. Although the rapidly gentrifying area is adjacent to the Swiss Railroad Mainstation, the local residents’ chic demographic makes late night clamor particularly objectionable. Sensitive to potential neighborhood backlash, the venue owners resolved to deflect these latent problems before they became an issue. Their solution? Engage Walters-Storyk Design Group-WSDG.
Neo interior bar note staircase leading up to balcony lounge, Image Courtesy © Dirk Noy
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: Extreme Design
The designers from Extreme Design Studio chose “cosmopolitan luxury” as the main theme of their restaurant club project , as it most closely reflects the desire of their client to recreate a stylish and luxurious interior club represented by the motto ‘Eat, Play and Dance’. They created a design that targets at the night kings and queens from the cosmopolitan city-plush interior, shiny surfaces and spectacular chandeliers. The overall concept of the club is created to impose its own brand of class and luxury in the nightlife of the city.Epitome of unprecedented style and aristocratic hospitality.
Image Courtesy © Extreme Design
- Architects: Extreme Design
- Project: Blue Martini
- Location: Port Harcourt,Nigeria
- Design team: Dimitar Kopkaliev and Stanimira Jordanova
- Built area: 345 m2
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Article source: Gustavo Penna Architect & Associates
The intervention proposed at the Community Center Serra Dourada stablishes a very respectful relationship with the original elements of the ranch, giving it a unique character to this place. The new buildings were conceived to minimize the interventions on the topography and to preserve the maximum of the original vegetation.
Image Courtesy © Gustavo Penna Architect & Associates
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Article source: Hi-Tech CADD Services
Photorealistic 3D Rendering With Reflective Surface For Wall And Floor Without Using Glare Lighting
Image Courtesy © Hi-Tech CADD Services
- Architects: Hi-Tech CADD Services
- Project: Photorealistic 3D Rendering With Reflective Surface For Night Club
- Software used: 3DS Max
Sunday, April 5th, 2015
Article source: NO Arquitectos Lda.
Design a disco club could be frightening and it may become a very naughty challenge. The requirements of the main public and the final purpose is the opposite of my main beliefs on architecture.
Some keywords for a program like this are ‘entertainment’, ‘vanity’, ‘excess’, ‘fantasy’ and somehow ‘performance’ seeking legitimacy.
Austerity and delict may coexist, depending on the critical state of awareness of the facts and its proper resolution, as A. Loos stood for. I’m out to read.
Image Courtesy © Arménio Teixeira
- Architects: NO Arquitectos Lda. (José Carlos Nunes de Oliveira, arch.)
- Project: Olympia Cinema
- Location: Rua Passos Manuel, Porto
- Photography: Arménio Teixeira
- Colaborators: André Oliveira arch; Hugo Araújo arch; Juliana Costa arch.
- Client: Olympia Will
- Constructors: Paulo Jesus Ribeiro; Vidraria da Povoa; Construções Perfeição; Alcino Tavares; Nelson Cunha; Joaquim Lopes; Sersilport; António Castro Sousa; Cozimoreira; Vidraria Barbosa
Friday, March 27th, 2015
Article source: Re-Act Now Studio
The primary theme we received from the client was that of integrating the concept of an architectural object that would function as restaurant and club in the center of Constanta town on a plot neighbouring on one side the central park and on the other side an important transition street. thus the object was supposed to become the “new place” in town. of course neither in our case the architectural object couldn’t dissociate itself from correctly analyzing, among others, the target of the two major functional spaces: the users. the discussions with the beneficiary turned out the users are mostly the same for both functions but partly completely different. so since the plot on the other hand failed to impose additional constraints on the concept, we realized that the mark of the place is the mark of the moment, of the user, of his present and future spirit for cultural expectations… and we were the ones that had to begin imprinting this mark.
Image Courtesy © Andrei Margulescu
- Architects: Re-Act Now Studio
- Project: Restaurant and club
- Location: Constanta, Romania
- Photography: Andrei Margulescu
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, 3DS Max
- Project team: Mario Kuibuş, Laurenţiu Coceangă, Viorel Zoicaş, Ana-Maria Pop, Oana Purice
- Structures: Litoral Proiect Construct
- Installation: Elma Trading Comp
- Area: 1800 sqm
- Year of completion: 2013