Archive for the ‘Office Building’ Category
Thursday, July 19th, 2018
Article source: humusstudio
Located in the business center of the city of Milan, the project is part of an extremely important context for the establishment of the turnaround of KKR, an international private equity investment firm with Unicredit and Intesa Sanpaolo, which was established at the end of July and named Pillarstone Italy spa. The “PIAZZA AFFARI” project concerns the redevelopment of an old office space, completely renovated for the headquarters of the new Pillarstone company, completed in 2016. It is about 500 square meters occupied by reception, common break area, offices with more than 30 workstations, two meeting rooms and a large board room. We worked in team with HI LITE next to manage the lighting design project in all offices.
Image Courtesy © humusstudio
- Architects: humusstudio
- Project: Pillarstone Offices
- Location: Milan, Italy
Tuesday, July 17th, 2018
Article source: Shanghai Yushe Architectural Design Co., Ltd
The sun rises and time evolves. Light and curve define the scale of space when the traditional form becomes meaningless.
The headquarters office of Machinery Park is located at Lingang economic development zone in China. The six-floor building has a total area of 12000 square meters. It embraces the entrance square by its curve layout and expanding shape. With the curtain wall system it creates an image of simplicity and decency. Light pours in to bring a delicate and comfortable working atmosphere.
Image Courtesy © Hu Yijiea
- Architects: Shanghai Yushe Architectural Design Co., Ltd
- Project: Machinery Park Headquarters Office Building
- Location: Sichuan, China
- Photography: Hu Yijiea
- Design Team: Xu Yi, Chen Xiao, Xu Junfeng, Li Meng, Cao Zhen, Wang Dengdeng, Timothy
- Project Area: ca. 12000㎡
Friday, June 29th, 2018
Article source: HENN
Merck’s site in Darmstadt is to be developed stage-by-stage, remodelling it from a production works into a technology and science campus. The heart of this transformation is the Innovation Center with a new world of work. A dynamic spatial continuum singularises the individual workplaces whilst connecting them to form a spatial network.
Image Courtesy © HG Esch
- Architects: HENN
- Project: Merck Innovation Center
- Location: Emanuel-Merck-Platz 1 Darmstadt, Germany
- Photography: HG Esch
- Project Management: Drees & Sommer, Frankfurt am Main
- Structural Engineering: Bollinger + Grohmann Ingenieure, Berlin
- Heating, Ventilation, Sanitary, Cooling, Measurement and Control Technology: ZWP Ingenieur – AG, Wiesbaden
- Façade: Emmer Pfenninger Partner AG, Münchenstein, Schweiz
- Media Technology: Macom GmbH, Offenbach a. M.
- Fire Protection: Hamann Ingenieure GmbH, Berlin
- Building Physics and Acoustics: Müller BBM, Berlin
Thursday, June 28th, 2018
Article source: Shirli Zamir Design Studio
“Ampersand” in Bnei Brak is a unique Co-working project. It started from two orthodox initiators who had a dream to bring work spaces that in terms of design and concept bring Manhattan to Bnei Brak. Bnei Brak is a city near Tel-Aviv, populated mostly by orthodox Jews. It is crowded and tumultuous but has a magic of its own. There is a growing need in integrating the orthodox community into the local Hi-Tech market. The project provides work space for orthodox start-ups and in addition, supplies work stations and workers from the orthodox local community, to work for big companies like Google, Microsoft and more.
Image Courtesy © Kfir Ziv
- Architects: Shirli Zamir Design Studio
- Project: “Ampersand” Co-working – Bnei Brak
- Location: Bnei Brak, Israel
- Photography: Kfir Ziv
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop and InDesign
- Client: Ampersand
- Project Designer: Shirli Zamir, Ayelet Goren
- Size: 1200 sqm
- Year: 2018
Tuesday, June 5th, 2018
Article source: v2com
As architects, ARCHETONIC are inspired to make the most of the pre-existing infrastructure of Mexico city. This led them to design U125, which recycles a house located in Lomas de Chapultepec and was originally built in the ’50s.
Image Courtesy © Yoshihiro Koitani
- Architects: ARCHETONIC
- Project: U-125
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: Yoshihiro Koitani, Rafael Gamo
- Client: ARCHETONIC
- Design Team: Ernesto Rossell Zanotelli, Jessica Steiner Durán, Désirée Gómez Córdova.
- Main Contractor: ARCHETONIC
- Consultants: Montes de Oca Ingenieros Consultores
- Completion year: 2016
Monday, May 28th, 2018
Article source: v2com
Espace CDPQ is an investment and development hub bringing together partners and collaborators around the same ambition: accelerating the growth and globalization of Quebec SMEs. By creating workspaces designed for collaborative work and creativity, Lemay cleverly translated the vision of its client, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec.
Entrance – Espace CDPQ , Image Courtesy © Claude-Simon Langlois Photographer
- Architects: Lemay
- Project: Espace CDPQ
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Claude-Simon Langlois Photographer
Monday, May 28th, 2018
Article source: Dietrich | Untertrifaller Architects ZT GmbH
The Omicron Company, a world leader in the electric energy sector, wanted to enlarge its headquarters in Klaus in Vorarlberg. The ambition was to implement an innovative workplace design. The structural engineering of the new building was designed with 200 workstations, set along the existing building frame.
The framework was made with reinforced concrete and the facade composed of prefabricated wooden modules. Six internal courts, opening onto a central passage on either side, bring transparency and natural light into the centre of the building. The offices all give onto a corridor or a terrace.Sculpture spaces punctuate the circulation, offering several meeting or relaxation spots.
Image Courtesy © Dietrich | Untertrifaller Architects ZT GmbH
- Architects: Dietrich | Untertrifaller Architects ZT GmbH
- Project: Omicron Campus Klaus
- Location: A-6833 Klaus, Oberes Ried 1, Vorarlberg, Austria
- Client: Omicron electronics GmbH
- Project Management: Peter Nußbaumer, Roman Österle
- Ecology: energy consumption 22 kWh/m²/year
- Capacity: 200 working places
- Area: 12,770 m²
- Construction: 2012-2014
Friday, May 18th, 2018
Article source: TRANS architectuur en stedenbouw
After decades of gradual expansion, the factory buildings of Ryhove, a company based in the city centre of Ghent, showed signs of decay. The corporate image had become one of an outdated working environment that was no longer in line with the commercial success.
Image Courtesy © Stijn Bollaert
- Architects: TRANS architectuur en stedenbouw
- Project: Ryhove Ghent
- Location: Koningsdal, Ghent, Belgium
- Photography: Annelies Vanstockstraeten, Stijn Bollaert
- Client: Ryhove VZW
- Consultants: Micconsult, UTIL
- Surface: 2.000 m2
- Timing: 2013-2018
- Completion: 10-2017
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Article source: Schenker Salvi Weber Architekten ZT GmbH and feld72
Schenker Salvi Weber and feld72 shape the new corporate headquarters of Post AG on Vienna’s Rochusmarkt. The building ensemble is a composition of the highest quality which not only skilfully combines old and new but also features contemporary interior architecture which is distinguished by the open communication areas in the offices and the design of the mall. The integration of the building into the urban context enables it to enter into dialogue with its surroundings.
Image Courtesy © Bengt Stiller
- Architects: Schenker Salvi Weber Architekten ZT GmbH and feld72
- Project: Corporate headquarters of Post AG on Vienna’s in Austria
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photography: Bengt Stiller
- Client: Österreichische Post AG
- Team Schenker Salvi Weber: Stefan Dobnig, Balthasar Freise, Sven Mayer-Schwieger, Martin Maidl, Alexandros Merkouris, Teresa de Miguel, Andreas Grasser, Thomas Morgner, Hans Reumann, Tiago Santana, Pia Schmidt, Katalin Toth, Maria Luisa de Villalonga, Eva Andrasova, Simona Masarova
- Team feld72: Nicol Bolletta, Norbert Engelhardt, Christoph Frantes, Andreas Grasser, Astrid Jagersberger, Edoardo Nobili, Gerhard Oberhofer, Kayhan Önder, Wilhelm Scherübl, Wenzel Witt-Döring
- Full Service General Contractors: ARGE HABAU Hoch- und Tiefbaugesellschaft m.b.H. and ÖSTU-STETTIN Hoch- und Tiefbau GmbH.
- Structural Engineering: Gmeiner Haferl Bauingenieur
- Building Physics & Acoustics: IBO – Österreichisches Institut für Bauen und Ökologie
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018
Article source: Somdoon Architects
ASA Lanna Center is located on a highway in Chiang Mai, Northern province of Thailand. As a branch office of Association of Siamese Architects (ASA), the design aims to find the balance between keeping the local culture identity while accommodating requirements of today.
Image Courtesy © Ketsiree Wongwan and Charnon Sarachart
- Architects: Somdoon Architects
- Project: Somdoon Architects
- Location: Chotana Rd., Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Photography: Ketsiree Wongwan and Charnon Sarachart
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Client: The Association of Siamese Architects Under Royal Patronage
- Design Collaborator: Creative Crews
- Vernacular Architecture Consultant: Adul Helanya
- Landscape Architect: Shma Co.,Ltd.
- Structural Engineer: CT23 Co.,Ltd and Engitect Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: GEO Design & Engineering Consultant Co., Ltd.
- Main Contractor: Phukuan Construction Limited Partnership
- Gross Floor Area: 800 m2
- Completion: June 2016