Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Tuesday, July 17th, 2018
Article source: Shanghai Yushe Architectural Design Co., Ltd
The sun rises and time evolves. Light and curve define the scale of space when the traditional form becomes meaningless.
The headquarters office of Machinery Park is located at Lingang economic development zone in China. The six-floor building has a total area of 12000 square meters. It embraces the entrance square by its curve layout and expanding shape. With the curtain wall system it creates an image of simplicity and decency. Light pours in to bring a delicate and comfortable working atmosphere.
Image Courtesy © Hu Yijiea
- Architects: Shanghai Yushe Architectural Design Co., Ltd
- Project: Machinery Park Headquarters Office Building
- Location: Sichuan, China
- Photography: Hu Yijiea
- Design Team: Xu Yi, Chen Xiao, Xu Junfeng, Li Meng, Cao Zhen, Wang Dengdeng, Timothy
- Project Area: ca. 12000㎡
Wednesday, July 4th, 2018
Article source: v2com
In summer 2018, Desjardins Movement’s online services’ spaces will move to the Montréal Tower. The premises, vacant since 1987, are currently being transformed into office space. The interior design follows the architectural work carried out by Provencher_Roy. Desjardins will be the first tenant and has a 15-year lease. Its call centres and administrative offices will take up seven of the tower’s 12 storeys, or 80% of the rental space available at this iconic site. During the work undertaken in 2015 to refurbish and renovate the tower, which had been planned well in advance by the Olympic Park administration, Provencher_Roy replaced the existing prefabricated concrete envelope with a curtain wall for more abundant transparency and fenestration, thereby augmenting the presence of natural light within while respecting the original architecture.
Image Courtesy © Provencher_Roy
- Architects: Provencher_Roy
- Project: New Spaces for Desjardins at the Montréal Tower
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Client: Desjardins Gestion immobilière
- Surface Area: 150,000 sq. ft. (13,935 m2) spread out on seven floors
- Year: 2018
Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018
Article source: v2com
New office, new vision! By using a move as an opportunity to refocus its values, TV5 Québec Canada took an important step in its evolution. The broadcaster’s chief executive officer, Marie-Philippe Bouchard, had a clear vision of the environment she wanted to provide her employees, and she and her team engaged FOR. design planning to implement that vision. As a living, open organization built on collaboration, TV5 needed a space designed for inspiration, collegiality and the celebration of francophone identities and cultures.
By locating the broadcast room at the entrance of the offices, visitors can now see the heart of TV5’s activities, Image Courtesy © David Boyer
- Architects: for. design planning
- Project: TV5 Québec Canada Head Office
- Location: Québec, Canada
- Photograph: David Boyer
- Software used: SketchUp, V-Ray and Autocad
- Client: TV5 Québec Canada
- General Contractor: Marfoglia Construction
- Area: 16,000 sq. ft.
- Year: 2017
Monday, July 2nd, 2018
Article source: OLSON KUNDIG
Since opening in 1992, the 53-acre Bellevue Botanical Garden has become one of the most popular public gardens in the Pacific Northwest. A growing interest in native plantings and gardening, as well as expanded programs, has drawn large crowds to the botanical gardens in recent years. The design of the new visitor center answers these needs while blurring the boundaries between architecture and the gardens. Balancing civic function with residential scale and attention to detail, the design creates intimate, inspirational spaces that allow for exploration and quiet reflection.
Image Courtesy © Jeremy Bittermann
- Architects: Olson Kundig
- Project: Bellevue Botanical Garden Visitor and Education Center
- Location: Bellevue, Washington, USA
- Design Principal: Jim Olson
- Principal: Kevin M. Kudo-King
- Project Architects: Martina Bendel, Misun Chung Gerrick
- Staff: Renee Boone, Michael Wright
- General Contractor: Cornerstone General Contractors, Inc.
- Photography: Jeremy Bitterman
Friday, June 29th, 2018
Article source: HENN
Merck’s site in Darmstadt is to be developed stage-by-stage, remodelling it from a production works into a technology and science campus. The heart of this transformation is the Innovation Center with a new world of work. A dynamic spatial continuum singularises the individual workplaces whilst connecting them to form a spatial network.
Image Courtesy © HG Esch
- Architects: HENN
- Project: Merck Innovation Center
- Location: Emanuel-Merck-Platz 1 Darmstadt, Germany
- Photography: HG Esch
- Project Management: Drees & Sommer, Frankfurt am Main
- Structural Engineering: Bollinger + Grohmann Ingenieure, Berlin
- Heating, Ventilation, Sanitary, Cooling, Measurement and Control Technology: ZWP Ingenieur – AG, Wiesbaden
- Façade: Emmer Pfenninger Partner AG, Münchenstein, Schweiz
- Media Technology: Macom GmbH, Offenbach a. M.
- Fire Protection: Hamann Ingenieure GmbH, Berlin
- Building Physics and Acoustics: Müller BBM, Berlin
Thursday, June 28th, 2018
Article source: LDA.iMdA architetti associati
The VoipVoice project is part of a research which aims to reactivate industrial areas that saw in 2008 an hole in the construction process due to the building industry crisis.
Image Courtesy © MEDULLA studio
- Architects: LDA.iMdA architetti associati
- Project: VoipVoice Headquarters
- Location: via del Lavoro, 8 – 50056 Montelupo Fiorentino, Italy
- Photography: MEDULLA studio
- Completion Year: 2018
Thursday, June 21st, 2018
Article source: Årstiderne Arkitekter
While respecting its history and original architecture, Årstiderne Arkitekter has redeveloped the former post office Postgården in central Copenhagen. Today, the iconic building has been re-established as a central and vibrant address – a business house offering attractive shops, leasehold offices and 800 workplaces. At the same time, a building has been created which now opens up to the outside world, breathing new life into the surrounding cityscape.
Image Courtesy © Årstiderne Arkitekter
- Architects: Årstiderne Arkitekter
- Project: Postgaarden – at transformation from royal post office into attractive shops and offices
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Client: PFA Ejendomme
- Client Advisors: Jan Stokholm and NCC Construction
- Engineers: EKJ Rådgivende Ingeniører
- Area: 16,000 m2
- Realised: 2017
Tuesday, June 12th, 2018
Article source: VOX Architects
Mondelez is one of the world’s largest multinational food companies. Its portfolio includes such well-known brands as: Alpen Gold, Milka, Dirol, and Oreo, among others.
In 2015, Mondelez announced plans to expand its Moscow offices and tendered a design project for a new large space in the center of the capital. Studio VOX Architects was selected as the winner, beating out many notable Russian architectural firms which also took part in the bidding process. The design plan extended over five floors, consisting of old and new office space. The space had great potential for development: at the site of an excellent location, panoramic windows, terraces, and balconies allowed stunning views of the city.VOX Architects sought to create a unique creative atmosphere, comfortable for every employee, which would emphasise the values of the global brand.
Image Courtesy © VOX Architects
- Architects: VOX Architects
- Project: Mondelez International
- Location: Russia, Moscow
- Authors of the project: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Julia Noskova, Andrey Koskov
- Project Implementation Group: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova, Julia Noskova, Maxim Frolov, Olga Ivleva-Neiter, Ekaterina Chernyshova, Andrey Koskov, Alexey Drozdov, Yulia Komleva, Maxim Frolov, Valeria Khlebtsevich, Pavel Surshkov
- Total Area: 5 200 sq.m.
- Year of Implementation: 2017
Tuesday, June 12th, 2018
Article source: Nicolas Laisné & Dimitri Roussel
On April 12th 2018, the Village Vertical was officially designated as the winning project for the Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris competition for the Rosny-sous-Bois (93) site. The project was designed by architecture studios Sou Fujimoto, Nicolas Laisné and Dimitri Roussel in collaboration with landscape and urban designers from Atelier Georges. This development is carried out by urban developers from La Compagnie de Phalsbourg and REI Habitat.
Image Courtesy © VIRGIN LEMON, Sou Fujimoto + Nicolas Laisné & Dimitri Roussel
- Architects: Sou Fujimoto + Nicolas Laisné & Dimitri Roussel
- Project: The Village Vertical
- Location: Rosny-sous-Bois, France
- Urbanism, landscape and Prefiguration: Atelier Georges
- Clients: La Compagnie de Phalsbourg, REI Habitat
- Engineering Team: Terao, Elioth Structure, Barabanel, Casso&Associés, APAVE, Ascaudit, Méta Acoustique, Citec
- Operators: le Five, Hapik, association Pass’Sport, Scintillo, Crèche Attitude, I3F, ZEN Park
- Prefiguration, Urban Consultation: Atelier Georges, REFER, Arketip
- Surface Area: 28 200 sqm
Wednesday, June 6th, 2018
Article source: ODOS Architects
ODOS architects were engaged by Slack Technologies to provide their new 30,000 sqft European HQ offices in Dublin City Centre. The brief required separate distinct office zones for diverse functions within Slack and also included social areas, break-out spaces and an all-hands event space.
Image Courtesy © ODOS architects
- Architects: ODOS Architects
- Project: Slack European Headquarters
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Area: 30,000sqft
- Completion: 2017