Archive for the ‘Salon’ Category
Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
Article source: ZVIAD SURGULADZE STUDIO
The new interior design created for the Mirror Beauty House by Zviad Surguladze is full of unpredictable details. The space is the mix of classic, contemporary and surrealistic details at the same time. The interior bears the experimental nature, I’ve tried to present it as a classic piece with surreal elements, which led to the cutting of panels and doors right on horizon, and I’ve decided to emphasize all this by cutting the pictures together with their frames. On the other hand, the mirrors are thematic for the interior and the fact that they reflect each other countless times makes the space even more surreal.
Image Courtesy © Mariam Sitchinava
- Architects: ZVIAD SURGULADZE STUDIO
- Project: Beauty Salon Mirror
- Location: Tbilisi, Besiki str 4, Georgia
- Photography: Mariam Sitchinava
- Client: Beauty Salon Mirror
- Design Team: Surgula Studio
- Built Area: 110 m2
- Completion: 2016
Monday, July 9th, 2018
Article source: nendo
The renovation project of the flagship store of Shiseido, the largest cosmetics company in Japan, started in 1872 as Japan’s first Western-style pharmacy in Ginza, Tokyo.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: nendo
- Project: Shiseido The Store
- Location: Ginza, Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Takumi Ota, keta tamamura, Akihiro Yoshida
- Software used: Solidworks
Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Article source: CAPD
Ishiuchi Penon is a complex commercial facility that revolves around eating, living and learning about food, beauty, interior and other lifestyle-related shops, pop-up shops, events, classrooms, and other creative abilities that nurture the senses and enrich their minds.
Image Courtesy © Kazunori Nomura
- Architects: CAPD (Kazuo Monnai, Hirokazu Ohara, Dai Tsunenobu, Kazuya Masui)
- Project: Ishiuchi Pennon
- Location: Itsukaichicho Ishiuchi, Saeki-ku Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan
- Photography: Kazunori Nomura
- Construction: iwaki
- Structural design: Hidetaka Nakahara(Q & Architecture）
- Garden build: WA-SO Co.,Ltd.
Monday, November 20th, 2017
Article source: Carvalho Araújo
The store integrates a housing project designed in the late 60’s, in a composition that reveals a late modernism. The existing space was divided into two distinct zones: a large floor at the ground level and an upper store overlooking the main space and the courtyard to the north.
Image Courtesy © NUDO
- Architects: Carvalho Araújo
- Project: UNYC – hair salon
- Location: Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal
- Photography: NUDO
- Client: UNYC
- Builder / contractor: PEDRALBET – Construções Unipessoal, Lda
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
Article source: Communal+OTRA Arquitectura
Salón Sociedad is an architecture development for a hall/bar located inside Sociedad Cuauhtémoc y Famosa, institution founded by FEMSA and Heineken México formerly known as Cervecería Cuauhtémoc-Moctezuma. Project developed in collaboration with OTRA Arquitectura and Office Services Heineken México.
Image Courtesy © José Pablo Villarreal and Agustín Landa Ruiloba
- Architects: Communal+OTRA Arquitectura
- Project: Bar-Salón Sociedad
- Location: Monterrey Nuevo León, México
- Photography: José Pablo Villarreal and Agustín Landa Ruiloba
- External Collaborators: Marco Polo Pérez, Luis Brambilla, Edder Buentello
- Manufacturers: CASSA Construcciones
- Client: FEMSA, Heineken México
- Area: 340 m²
- Project Year: 2017
Friday, September 8th, 2017
Article source: stu/D/O Architects
As BOY Rikyu planned to expand the salon to the upper floor to provide more waiting area and multi-purpose space, Stu/D/O has developed a way to tie two levels together with a loop of continuous steel rod, which serves mainly as a structure for the new mobile cutting units.
Image Courtesy © Ketsiree Wongwan
- Architects: stu/D/O Architects
- Project: BOY Siam Square
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Ketsiree Wongwan
- Stu/D/O Project Team: Apichart Srirojanapinyo, Chanasit Cholasuek, Park Lertchanyakul, Thanipath Thanawuttimanas
- Structural Engineer: Darat Likitthaveechok
- Client: Boy Rikyu Co.,Ltd.
- Site Area: 120 sqm.
- Built Area: 120 sqm.
- Design: 2015
- Completion: 2016
Friday, July 21st, 2017
Article source: DCA Architects
With the LOOKS brand having multiple presence through the city, and Group DCA being associated with it for the design of its many outlets, this particular outlet was taken up with its own set of unique challenges and planned with a distinct concept. Inheriting a larger space, within the corporate setting of suburban-NCR in the buzzing Cyber hub at the Cyber city, Gurugram, this salon aims to cater to the upwardly, mobile aspirations of the young, dynamic, cosmopolitan clientele of the vicinity as well as discerning private and corporate clients. The client brief called for the creation of different spaces for varied activities to create an overall continuous and homogenous space.
Image Courtesy © DCA Architects
- Architects: DCA Architects
- Project: Looks Salon, Cyber Hub
- Location: Gurugram, India
Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
Article source: Co-Direction Interior Design
When it comes to an exclusive space of hair styling, the first word come to people’s mind is “fashion”. Today we define fashion from many different aspects. In some sense, the essence of fashion is not following the trend, but emphasizing your individuality. Do not follow the trends, being different and impressive is the best interpretation for fashion. In the design of Savour Dalang Store, what the designer strives to achieve is: to impress the customers and make them repeat customers.
Image Courtesy © Jing Xu-Feng
- Architects: Co-Direction Interior Design
- Project: Curve Cutting / Space design of Savour
- Location: Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Photography: Jing Xu-Feng
- Chief designers: Jiang Xiao-Lin, Min Yao
- Main materials: Baking finish board, Wood veneer, White lines jade, Black steel, Art glass
- Developer: Savour
- Author: Hou Yi
- Area: 1200M2
- Completion time: 2015.09
Wednesday, June 7th, 2017
Article source: iks design
The design of this shop is based on the requested themes of the owner to build a hair salon with a comfortable, a casual, and a relaxing atmosphere for customers and shop staff.
The main color of the interior space is in white color, with an image of the American West Coast style.
Image Courtesy © Keisuke Nakagami
- Architects: iks design
- Project: Cofta Hair Salon
- Location: Nagoya, Aichi, JAPAN
- Photography: Keisuke Nakagami
- Project year: 2016
- Area: 55 sqm
Friday, April 21st, 2017
Article source: OOOOX
Concept/colour scheme/materials – the aim is to create a manly interior, both with the colour scheme and the materials. Static modifications have already been implemented in the current space. Massive steel transoms were the right element for an ideal manly industrial. The position of these load-bearing elements defined the whole layout of the space. The steel elements have been supplemented with natural oak furniture, combed plaster and retro tiles.
Image Courtesy © BoysPlayNice / Martin Tůma, Jakub Skokan
- Architects: OOOOX (Ing. Arch. Radka Valová, Ing. Arch. Martin Moravec)
- Project: Tony Adam’s Barbershop
- Location: Laubova 1, Prague 3, Czech Republic
- Photography: BoysPlayNice / Martin Tůma, Jakub Skokan
- Client: Tony Adam’s Barbershop
- Area: 133 m2
- Project: 2015
- Realization: 2016