The new winery, as well as taking care of what is required for the production of high quality white wines by incorporating the latest developments and technology in the field of oenology, had to satisfy a wine tourism programme and generate an attractive image in keeping with the character of the wines produced within.
As an active non-partisan think-tank organization dedicated to health and wellness, the Kansas Health Institute (KHI) plays host to a revolving door of meetings and seminars throughout the week. KHI engaged Hufft to renovate the first floor of their historic building to maximize the efficiency, hospitality and capacity of their conference center. The resulting design provides a collection of meeting spaces that accommodate a variety of group sizes and meeting styles. The rooms include several closed-door cubbies for individual work and quiet contemplation, small meeting rooms for collaborative brainstorming, and a sequence of larger spaces with flexible partitions that can expand to accommodate presentations for up to 170 people.
The Northeastern Illinois University (NEIU) El Centro intends to inspire minority students, most of which will become the first in their family’s history to attain higher education. The main objective for this project was to create a building that would become a beacon for the community and inspire students from various ethnic backgrounds. It aspires to break down the emotional and psychological barriers of walking into a college building to provide a sense of belonging, create a sense of place, and make students, faculty, and the community feel welcomed.
The George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Theater began as an urban master plan designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects for an entire city block in Salt Lake City. Multiple stakeholders, the Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City, and private developers were involved in enhancing the development of the area, which included placing an air rights office tower and a performing arts center on the same block.
The „Yellow leg“ apartment building is located in Šnipiškės neighborhood, on the side of Vilnius city center. The building is on a 1697m2 lot, with its footprint occupying 707m2. The area is a perfect combination of living in an affordable area that has less crowded surroundings than city center, and being able to enjoy all the things that city center has to offer within reach.
The building is located to the North-East of Moscow city centre on a street whose heritage dates back to the 17th century. Originally called Pokrovskaya street, which referred to the liberation of Moscow by the Poles, it became Bakuninskaya in 1918 in honour of MA Bakunin (1814-1876). Many historical houses have survived to this day, including the 200-year-old house at number 7- 15. In 1886, architect IG Kondratenko built the first factory building on the street, on the plots of houses No. 74 – 76. In 1885 the architect P. P. Shcheglov built a house (No. 54), distinguished by an unusually ornate facade: the pediment was decorated with the head of a lion. In 1891, the architect I. S. Kuznetsov built a house at number 78 for the manufacturer Denisov and in 1904, completed No. 94 for the clergy of the churches of the Moscow Pokrovskaya Community of Sisters of Mercy.
Lead London Team: Dominykas Daunys, Kam Dhiman, Carlos Hurtado de Mendoza, George Nishnianidze, Nikoloz Japaridze, Theo Kirn, Anton Khmelnitskiy, Vano Ksnelashvili, Jose Lozano, Albert Serrano, Davit Tsanava, Fabio Zampeze
Moscow Executive Team: Ivan Babich, Irina Bratashova, Julia Mogilevtseva, Nikita Tsymbal