Article source: gpy arquitectos
The FIT! Canary Islands Tourism and Innovation Factory is conceived of as a strategic meeting point, connected to both the business and the university sector, aiming to create synergies between the stakeholders in the tourism industry and to contribute to improved quality and excellence.
- Architects: gpy arquitectos (Juan Antonio González Pérez, Urbano Yanes Tuña, Constanze Sixt)
- Project: FIT – The Canary Islands Tourism and Innovation Factory
- Location: Costa Adeje Tourism Development Centre (CDTCA), Calle Las Jarcias 4, Urbanización El Galeón, 38670 Adeje, Spain
- Client: The Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of Cruz de Tenerife
- Contractor: Ático Construcciones
- Consultants: Asat S.L., Gpi Ingenieros, Reveriego y Asociados Arquitectos S.L.