Posts Tagged ‘Albacete’
Saturday, May 21st, 2016
Article source: Matos-Castillo Arquitectos
The program of the building consists essentially of police offices. It has a public space with a lobby, an issuing passports or ID area and a complaints authority, and it also includes parking for police vehicles, a security area, changing rooms and a dwelling for the inspector.
Image Courtesy © Hisao Suzuki
- Architects: Matos-Castillo Arquitectos (Alberto Martínez Castillo, Beatriz Matos Castaño)
- Project: Albacete Police Headquarters
- Location: Good Shepherd streets and Vasco Nunez de Balboa, Albacete, Spain
- Photography: Hisao Suzuki
- Project Management: Segipsa
- Structure Engineering: Valladares Engineering
- Facilities Engineering: Úrculo Engineers
- Construction company: Villegas Constructions
- Quantity Surveyors: Alberto López Díez
- Promoter: GIESE (Infrastructure and Equipment Management of State Security)
- Colaborators: Borja ÁLVAREZ, Martina SCHLÜTER, Alejandra MARTÍNEZ DE LA RIVA, Julián RAMÍREZ RENTERO, Tómer KENIN, Eva ROENSE
- Built Area: 5.265,76 M2
- Work Start Date: June 2004
- Work End Date: September 2006
Friday, November 13th, 2015
Article source: Manuel Fonseca Gallego
The building is located within the Natural Park of Los Calares del Mundo y la Sima in the area belonging to the municipality of Yeste, which is located in the province of Albacete, Castilla – La Mancha community (Spain).
Image Courtesy © Miguel de Guzmán
- Architects: Manuel Fonseca Gallego (Blog)
- Project: VISITOR AND NATURE INTERPRETIVE CENTER
- Location: Albacete, Spain
- Photography: Miguel de Guzmán
- Software used: Autocad and photoshop
- Project Execution Team: Architect Jorge Muñoz Ibanez, Manuel Ruiz Machuca Quantity Surveyor,
- Promoter: Regional Government of Castilla – La Mancha, Ministry of Environment and Rural Development, Provincial Delegation of Albacete, Environmental Management Company of Castilla – La Mancha, SA (Geacam).
- Foreclosure Address: José Baídez Bertran Architectural Technician
- Geacam’s Works Ccordination: Sara Picazo Pradillo Architect.
- Construction: Agrarian Transformation Company SA (Tragsa)
- Project Date: June 2006
- Completion Work Date: March 2009
Thursday, April 4th, 2013
Article source: Díaz Romero Arquitectos
In the midst of nature appear as a monolithic bodies the municipal Tanatory, concrete volumes of different heights, form-work wooden slats and tinted with the color of the vines plants and contrast the abstract reality and artificial building with the landscape around us. The pyramids lanterns in waiting rooms and candle evokes mixed feelings in times of use of the building.
Image Courtesy © Miguel Souto
- Architects: Díaz Romero Arquitectos
- Project: Velatorio Municipal
- Location: Alpera, Albacete, Spain
- Photography: Miguel Souto
- Promotor: Excmo.Ayuntamiento de Alpera
- Pem: 169.458,02 €
- Date Of Construction: 2012
- Built Area: 174.33m²
- Software used: Photoshop and Brigde
Thursday, February 7th, 2013
Article source: Cor & Asociados
The Confederation of Employers of Albacete (FEDA) is a nonprofit organization representing and supporting the business network in the Region. Due to the evolution of its activities and growth of services, the organization raised the idea of bringing together in a sole building all the installations that were scattered throughout the city of Albacete. This idea was the seed of this project.
Image Courtesy © David Frutos
- Architects: Cor & Asociados
- Project: FEDA Headquarters: Confederation of Employers
- Location: Albacete, Spain
- Photography: David Frutos
- Photo Construction: Luisa Martí
- Client: Confederación de Empresarios de Albacete Feda
- Status: Completed
- Colaborators: Mar Melgarejo Torralba and Ayara Mendo Pérez (Conceptual design); Rubén Perea Ibáñez, Oscar Carpio Rodríguez and Juan M. Sánchez Guitiérrez (Constraction’s project phase); José Verdú Montesionos (Building Eng.); Soledad Rodríguez Capuano (Model); José M. Noguera Pardo (3D views)
- Use: Office, conferences, meeting, education.
- Site: Albacete, España. 39º 00’ 25.49” N 1º 51’ 32.22” W
- Area: 4.375 m2
- Cost: 3.149.842 € (excluding V.A.T.)
Tuesday, May 1st, 2012
Article source: EXIT architects
The Museum Project was the result of an ideas competition organized by the Hellín Municipality. The competition rules considered the refurbishment of the Casa del Conde as well as the construction of an extension on the plot area former occupied by some small service buildings of the house.
Images Courtesy Fernando Guerra and EXIT architects
- Architect: EXIT architects – Iban Carpintero / Mario Sanjuan
- Name of Project: Easter sculpture museum
- Location: Hellin, Albacete, Spain
- Client: Public works Ministry / Hellín Municipality
- Built area: 2.160 m2
- Budget: 3.512.235 euros
Tuesday, November 8th, 2011
Article source: moreno del valle arquitectos, slp
RAILWAY CONTROL CENTRE – HIGH SPEED LINE MADRID-LEVANTE.
“…wise as the serpents, simple as the doves” (matthew 10:16)
The building is categorical on its implantation, an auxiliar plot nearby the albacete station railways. The proposal gets presence without stridencies, with discretion. The building has to solve a multiuse program, it also has to be a very symbolical landmark.
General nigth view (Images Courtesy Fernando alda)
- Architect: David moreno del valle (moreno del valle arquitectos, slp)
- Name of Project: Railway Control Center
- Location: Railways station, Albacete, Spain
- Client: adif
- Collaborators: Daniel vazquez míguez, arquitecto, borja martin melchor, arquitecto, Antonio pascual ciudad, iccp, jose zamora garcia, aisin simarro levia.
- Photography: Fernando alda.