Inaugurated 2010, Based on a block form some openings are carved to illuminate the interior space or in most cases tearing and piercing the building to its inner courtyard. The building is turned inside out: the exterior façades look opaque, dense, with just a few carves in the main points of the building like the stairs and the main entrance. The interior façades appear as a translucid and continuous glass curtain wall that embrace the internal patio shaded by proposed trees. In the top portion of the mass each carving provokes an event with its surroundings, covered parking spaces, main entrance, and a covered seating area for open air events.
- Architect: Imago
- Location: Brufe, Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal.
- Photography – José Campos – arqf, consultores de fotografia
- Construction area: 1876,95 m2.
- Authors: Architect André de Moura Leitão Cerejeira Fontes
- Architect António Jorge de Moura Leitão Cerejeira Fontes.
- Co‐Authors: Architect Nuno Cruz, Architect António Dias and Architect Bruno Marques.
- Collaborators: Architect José Forte, Architect Sónia Gonçalves, Architect José Pedro Fernandes, Architect José Miguel Bahia, Architect Pedro Negrões Soares, Engineer Eugénia Fontes, Dr. Tiago Fontes
- Technical Projects:
Structure –Engineer António Ramos – “R3R Gabinete de projectos Lda”
Electrical Instalation – Engineer Joaquim Filipe Leite de Abreu – “Apótema Gabinete de
Projectos Eléctricos, Rita e Gás Lda”
HVAC project – Engineer António João Gomes da Costa Palmeira – “Gaprel”