Article source: monovolume architecture+design
The new beverage market is located along the busy north ring in the industrial area of Brunico. The new building is designed as a beverage wholesale shop and is located directly adjacent to the existing headquarters and warehouse of the company Harpf.
The new beverage market is designed as a wood construction for several reasons: the new beverage market was built on some existing underground storage, so the lightweight applied had to be appropriated.
- Architects: monovolume architecture+design
- Project: Drink Market Harpf
- Location: Bruneck, Italy
- Photography: Jürgen Eheim
- Software used: ArchiCAD
- Structure Project: Grie-Plan
- Project Strategie: Christian Mikunda
- Interior design: raumstory
- Floor: 315m²
- Building time: 2 Months
- Year: 2014