This building, symbol of the long term and visible presence of EDF in the Meuse and Haute Marne region, hosts the company’s industrial records. Within the framework of the Meuse and Haute Marne economic support programme, EDF has decided to centralise all its intermediary Engineering Production Management archives in Bure-Saudron. Until now, these paper copy archives had been stored in nuclear, hydraulic and thermal production units, as well as in engineering units and associated services.
- Architect: LAN Architecture
- Name of Project: EDF Archives Centre
- Location: Bure-Saudron, France
- Client: EDF
- Budget: € 10,1M excl. VAT
- Photography: Julien Lanoo
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3ds MAX