Article source: AM Architecture
The site is located in Camberwell, Victoria on a unique L shape block, overlooking a leafy park. The existing architecture is rendered precast at first floor, sitting on external clinker brick planes at its base. Its living areas were originally situated at first floor.
The brief was mostly pragmatic. More space for a large family, better zoning, and importantly to create a better connection to the outdoors but not lose the stunning views of the neighbouring parkland.
- Architects: AM Architecture
- Project: Camberwell House
- Location: Camberwell, Melbourne, Australia
- Photography: Dianna Snape
- Lead Architect: Andrew Mellios
- Completion Year: 2016