Article source: Encore Heureux architectes
Hutchinson opened its 507 Fab House a year ago. This research and innovation center is located at the group’s historic factory in Chalette-sur-Loing, two hours south of Paris. The architecture office of Encore Heureux undertook a complete renovation of this building, whose metal framework was designed and built by Gustave Eiffel in 1869.
The 507 Fab House is a High-tech and digital place but Hutchinson wanted it to be simple, convivial, warm, modular and different. The building’s exterior is intentionally understated to blend into the industrial environment.
- Architects: Encore Heureux architectes (Julien Choppin and Nicola Delon)
- Project: 507 Fab House
- Location: Rue Gustave Nourry, 45120 Châlette-sur-Loing, France
- Photography: Cyrus Cornut, Philippe Rouault and Rémy-Pierre Ribière
- Client: Hutchinson (Aurore Bardon, Director of the 507 project and Christian Leys, construction manager)
- Project manager: Margot Cordier, assistée de Jordan Weisberg & Ariane Francescato
- Program manager: François Guiguet (Aubry et Guiguet Programmation)
- Interior design for the kitchen and the Hut: Véronique Bertholon