Article source: DAVIDE MACULLO ARCHITECTS
Swiss House Rossa represents the constant commitment to build with respect for the places we inhabit and to make every effort in helping our understanding of civilisation. This is an opera that lies on the cusp between art and architecture, a living sculpture. Alongside its primary role in protecting man from the elements, it is an architecture that needs art to complete it.
- Architects: DAVIDE MACULLO ARCHITECTS (Daniel Buren & Davide Macullo)
- Project: Swisshouse Rossa
- Location: Rossa, Calanca Valley, Graubünden, Switzerland
- Photography: Alexandre Zweiger
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: Oksana Kudin, Davide Macullo
- In collaboration with: Galleria Continua
- Other in situ artists work: Miki Tallone, Flavio Paolucci, Adoka Niitsu.
- Construction/Site Management: Davide Macullo Architects – Lugano TI
- Landscape architect: Davide Macullo Architects – Lugano TI
- Interior design: Davide Macullo Architects – Lugano TI
- Structural engineer concrete: Belletti Molinaro – Bellinzona TI
- Structural engineer wood: Frei Holzbau AG – Kriessern SG