Posts Tagged ‘Huelva’
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
Article source: Esculpir el Aire’s Architect
A vertical surface -on the left side-, standing out respect to the other one, gathers and exemplifies the long and raised aspects which are drawn from the Almonte’s tradition. The other surface -on the right side- assembles horizontally and oblique elements of the modern culture. A soft displacement of the main surface emphasizes the vertical dividing line between both ‘ styles. ‘ A great folded beam avoids beasts getting through, allowing to tie them. Moreover, its flat top makes possible the support of the gintonic of the horsemen who always visit us.
Image Courtesy © José Ángel Ruiz Cáceres
- Architects: Esculpir el Aire’s Architect
- Project: House Between Walls
- Location: Calle Águila Imperial, Aldea de El Rocío, Almonte, Huelva, Spain
- Photography: José Ángel Ruiz Cáceres
- Architect in charge: Doctor José Ángel Ruiz Cáceres
- Collaborators: Ruiz Cáceres family & Javier Giménez
- Area(m2): 365
- Year: 2015
Thursday, January 23rd, 2014
Article source: UNIA ARQUITECTOS
The new headquarters of the provincial management for the Public Service of State Employment in Huelva is located in the brand-new neighbourhood of “Pescadería”. The new building is within a triangular blockin the southwest extreme of the city, next to the river Odiel’ssalt marsh. The proposed programme develops an administrative area of 4.360 m², spread over five floors. Each floor has an openedoffice space and other smaller pieces as individual offices for directors or phone service cabins.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Alda
- Architects: UNIA ARQUITECTOS
- Project: NEW SPEE HEADQUARTERS
- Location: HUELVA, Spain
- Photography: Fernando Alda
- Architect In Charge: César del Pino González de la Higuera, Moisés Jiménez Jaime, Enrique Revuelta Romo, Manuel Reyes Barraza, José Eduardo Romero Martínez
- Situation: Huelva (España)
- Building floor area: 4.357.080,34 €
- Date of the project: 2008
- Date of construction: 20011-2013
Sunday, September 4th, 2011
Article source: Rafael de La-Hoz Arquitectos – Acciona Ingeniería
TEMPORARY JOINT VENTURE
RAFAEL DE LA-HOZ ARQUITECTOS – ACCIONA INGENIERIA
“Possibly the project could be understood like a big horizontal altarpiece which lights up, protects and informs” – Rafael de La-Hoz.
We propose a Station that pretends to be a real Terminus Station. Consequently it is not a place just to pass through, but a place where the passengers change their rate of movement and where the city of Huelva introduces itself to the traveller as well as the place where the city sees him off.
Puerta Umbría High Speed Train Station
- Architect: Rafael de La-Hoz Arquitectos – Acciona Ingeniería
- Name of Project: Puerta Umbría High Speed Train Station
- Location Las Metas, Ensanche Sur, Huelva, Spain
- Colaboradores / Collaborators: Siegfried Burger, Francisco Arévalo, Hugo Berenguer, Laura María Díaz, Carolina Fernández, Javier Gómez, Ignacio Jaso
- Graphic Design: Luis Muñoz, Daniel Roris
- Mock-up Technician: Fernando Mont
- Software used: AutoCAD for 2D and 3D CAD Design.
Friday, June 3rd, 2011
Article source: Donaire Arquitectos
The building is located on the site of an old winery. It has the challenge of integrate the existing old buildings, declared as cultural interest, and being part of a cultural complex of a total of three buildings and a common space. This space turns into the main place of the town and an important meeting area.
Front View (Image Courtesy Javier )
- Architects: Juan Pedro Donaire Barbero
- Project: Almonte Theatre
- Location: Antonio Machado de Almonte, Huelva, Spain
- Engineering: Javier Drake Canela, Guillermo Márquez Villanueva, Alfonso Buiza Camacho
- Architect Team: Jesús Núñez Bootello, Carmela Domínguez Asencio, Tibisay Cañas Fuentes, David Rapado Moreno, Ignacio Núñez Bootello, Beatriz Hacar Hernández, Celine Nelke, Delia Pacheco Donaire, Pablo Baruc García Gómez