Article source: Ricardo Torrejon Architectos
This is about a weekend house, located on a 5,000 sqm lot in the Hacienda los Aromos, nearby Limache, (middle-west Chile).
Program and overall Budget required from us that every architectural decision were same effective and efficient.
The house itself is a 4 winged volume that clearly spreads the program inside, but still keeps the coherence and totality of a single body.
- Architects: Ricardo Torrejon Architectos (Ricardo Torrejón, Arturo Chadwick)
- Project: CML house
- Location: Hacienda Los Aromos, Limache, Chile
- Photography: Felipe Fontecilla
- Construction: Arturo Chadwick
- Structure: Pine timber; Steel
- Finishing: Pine cladding 1×6” y 1×8”
- Roofing: Asphalt membrane