Article source: Studio Ricci Architetti
Spiritual refuge for visitors, perpetual adoration and includes traditional religious ceremonial activities.
The materialization entails 2 moments:
Genesis 1.2. : “The Spirit of God descending like a dove swept over the face of the waters”.The characteristics of the pigeon are: gentle, tender, graceful, innocent, soft, peaceful, pure, patient, easily grieved or scared and faithful.
The White dove of the Holy Spirit, simple, contemporary, of pure volumes, in harmony by formal contrast to the towers of the existing hospital, joint from the central courtyard; with fluent Access from the main lobby, new lobby, cafeteria, Pediatrics and parking lot, Golden users (wheelchair, among others), can move freely by all internal and external spaces.
- Architects: Studio Ricci Architetti
- Project: Holy Ghost Chapel
- Location: Managua, Nicaragua
- Photography: Carlos Berrios
- Architect in Charge: Donald Ricci
- Manufacturers: Alfatec, CEMEX, Carpintería Verónica, Gigante Plus, Inés, Sherwing Williams, Sinsa, Solentiname
- Collaborators: Xavier Largaespada, S. Obregón, Marvin Bojorge, Patricia Benavidez, Ramón Huertas, Marcos Delgadillo.
- Model: María Dolores Fonseca
- Area: 125.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2016