Article source: v2com
Located in a quiet area of the Eastern Townships in Quebec, the Nook Residence sits in continuity with the landscape in which it is part. Turning its back to the street, it offers a virtually blind facade that encourages discovery and piques curiosity. Strategically located openings and a large gap in the white mass give a hint at the beautiful scenery below as we approach the building.
- Architects: MU Architecture
- Project: Nook Residence
- Location: Mansonville, Québec, Canada
- Photography: Ulysse Lemerise Bouchard (YUL Photo)
- Project team: Jean-Sébastien Herr, Charles Côté, Valérie Beaudin, Pierre-Paul Guillemette
- Structure: Latéral
- Contractor: Constructions Boivin
- Construction: Décembre 2015
- Project Area: 3000 sq.ft.