Article source: Stempel & Tesar architects
Amazing view, still just nearby a city town centre in a quiet residential area First impressions: ideal site yet still empty. Despite the low price of steep slope of the terrain does not allow a usual house and repels potential buyers.
- Architects: Stempel & Tesar architects
- Project: Family house in Mseno
- Location: Mseno, Czech Republic
- Photography: FOTES
- Statics Structuralengineer: HH Statics Ltd. – Jan Hora
- Dodavatel Contractor: Hájek Construction Company Ltd.
- Design and construction project Completion: 2011-2013
- Site Plot: 818 m2
- Area Built-up area: 178 m2
- Usable area: 113 m2 + (41 m2 terrazzo)
- Total volume: 735 m3