Article source: URBAN AGENCY
The Shoe Shelf Store is a new flagship store for stüben fuß & schuh in Neumünster, Germany.
The transparent two-story building seamlessly integrates display, façade and urban performance.
Founded in 1895, stüben fuß & schuh has a long tradition as orthopedic shoemakers and shoe retailers.
- Architects: URBAN AGENCY
- Project: Shoe Shop
- Location: Neumünster, Germany
- Photography: Thomas Berberich, Urban Agency
- Client: stüben fuß & schuh
- Team: Urban Agency, Esplant (local architect)
- Interior Design: Urban Agency in collaboration with Schmitt Ladenbau
- Budget: 850.000 Euro
- Size: 340m2