Posts Tagged ‘Perth’
Thursday, January 19th, 2017
Article source: iredale pedersen hook
Our clients desired a building that would endure time, evoke a sense of permanence and a sense of already existing on the site. Brick was the natural choice that immediately met this requirement.
The site sits on the edge of the Swan River with views to the city of Perth. The design creates an experiential connection to the meandering river, a fluid and dynamic body of water that has carved out mass forming a direct engagement with the occupant.
Image Courtesy © Peter Bennetts
- Architects: iredale pedersen hook
- Project: Applecross McCowan Residence
- Location: Applecross, Perth, Western Australia
- Photography: Peter Bennetts
- Project team: Adrian Iredale, Finn Pedersen, Martyn Hook, Vincci Chow, Caroline di Costa, Tyrone Cobcroft, Giancarlo Belviso, Alex Willis
- Structural: Terpkos Engineering
- Landscape Architects: Carrier Postmus
- Hydraulics: LnC Hydraulic Engineering
- Project Size: 1600 M2
- Completion Date: 2015
Wednesday, May 25th, 2016
Article source: Iredale Pedersen Hook Architects
The Mosman Bay House explores two contrasting spatial experiences, one is dynamic and fluid and one is passive and contemplative. One focuses on the distant views to the river and city and one is embedded with the garden. This Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde quality responds to the programmatic requirements of active and communal spaces; living, dining, cooking and private spaces; sleeping, study and bathing.
Image Courtesy © Iredale Pedersen Hook Architects
Friday, June 13th, 2014
Article source: Mobilia
The exclusive Matisse Beach Club combines glamour, design and beach life with its exclusive location on the amazing beach front of Scarborough, Perth (Australia)
With a modern design and contemporary facilities equipped with the latest technology, the beach club offers everything from chic cabanas, beach lounges, casual dining and a sparkling pool to a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean.
Image Courtesy © Mobilia
- Architects: Mobilia
- Project: Matisse Beach Club
- Location: Scarborough, Perth
Thursday, September 27th, 2012
Article source: Michael Fiebrich Design
In designing a restaurant for celebrity Japanese chef Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa, Michael Fiebrich Design wanted to ensure that the interior design was as artful and thought provoking as the cuisine and ingredient combinations, without distracting from the food presentation.
Image Courtesy Michael Fiebrich Design
Thursday, December 15th, 2011
Article source: Paul Burnham Architect Pty Ltd
The Mosman Park House is located on an elevated site overlooking the Swan River in Perth, Western Australia. The house is in two simple parts – a long shed with a transverse fully open able wing.
The north elevation of the shed element is fully glazed and protected with remotely operated louvres to control privacy and allow for complete summer sun exclusion and full winter sun penetration.
Night View (Images Courtesy P.A.I.D. Photography)
- Architect: Paul Burnham Architect Pty Ltd
- Name of Project: Mosman Park House
- Location: Mosman Park, Perth, Western Australia
- House Area: 500m2
- Photographer: P.A.I.D. Photography, Jody D’Arcy
- Software used: AutoCAD
Monday, March 7th, 2011
Aquili Alberg designed this urban landmark for forest place in Perth in 2009.
AquiliAlberg Perth Competition Concept A
- Location: Perth – Australia
- Client: Department of Culture and the Arts
- Phase: First phase competition
- Site area: 750 sqm
- Year: 2009
- Architects: AquiliAlberg
- Design team: Ergian Alberg, Laura Aquili, Alessio Pucci, Christian Ronchi