Article source: Estudio Borrachia arquitectos
“Casa de Madera” its a weekend residence, designed for a 4 member family; a young marriage with 2 children.
It takes place in ground floor and has the peculiarity of being built entirely of wood. In the roof level a green cover its develop; where wild plants grow almost without maintenance, getting a new natural space merged with the foliage and tree tops.
- Architects: Estudio Borrachia arquitectos (Architect Alejandro Borrachia, Oscar borrachia)
- Project: Casa de Madera
- Location: Exaltation of the Cross, Barrio El Remanso, Pilar, Argentina
- Photography: Fernando Schapochnik
- Collaborators: Matias Carloni
- Total area: 174 m2
- Coverage area: 75 m2
- Project Date: 2015
- Construction start date: November 2015
- Work completion date: March 2016