Article source: G+F Arquitectos
The aim of the project was to restore the old house of the priest, then property of the Townhall, to turn it into the new Casa de la Cultura (House of Culture). Such building was structured in ground floor and two more, and the current state of the building was determining for the design, as only the exterior walls remained in a good condition.
- Architects: G+F Arquitectos
- Project: Casa de la Cultura
- Location: Calle Real, Poveda de la Sierra, Guadalajara, Spain
- Authors María Antonia Fernández Nieto, Jorge Gallego-Sánchez-Torija
- Promotor: Ayuntamiento de Poveda de la Sierra
- Colaborators: Pilar Peña Tarancon, Jesús García Herrero, Inés Patiño Meijide