Article source: v2com
URBANLOGIC (Hong Kong and Berlin) have been named a winner in the annual AAP American Architecture Prize, which recognises the most outstanding architecture worldwide.
The AAP American Architecture Prize honours exceptional designs across three disciplines: architectural design, interior design, and landscape architecture.
- Architects: URBANLOGIC Ltd
- Project: Arts Factory and Innovation Center
- Location: Mianzhu, Deyang, Sichuan Province, P.R. China
- Photography: Hui Jun Wang, Yuan-Sheng Chen, Florian Pucher, Milan Svatek, Christian Junge
- Software used: 3dS Max and V-Ray
- Client: RHR Sichuan Pristine Glass Co. Ltd, Chengdu
- Project team: Christian Junge (project director), Hui Jun Wang, Yuan-Sheng Chen, Florian Pucher, Milan Svatek
- Collaboration: C-Office, Zhongxu Architectural Design Co. Ltd, Beijing
- Site area: 57.000 m2
- Gross Floor Area: 40.000 m2
- Project status: Planning permission granted in 10/2015; currently preparing construction