Posts Tagged ‘Spain’
Sunday, July 26th, 2015
Article source: Dom Arquitectura
The refurbished flat is situated in Sarria-Sant Gervasi. As a starting point few important decisions were taken. On one hand to rethink the out-dated overall organization, unifying the entrance and the living room, as well as the office and the kitchen. This helped a general spatial integration, generating bigger spaces that flow easily into each other, and reduced the number of doors and partitions. On the other hand to revamp all the electrical, plumbing, cooling and heating systems to updated technologies. Refurbishing completely kitchens and bathrooms.
Image Courtesy © Jordi Anguera
- Architects: Dom Arquitectura , Pablo Serrano Elorduy
- Project: Flat AB
- Location: Sarria-Sant Gervasi, Spain
- Photography: Jordi Anguera
- Interior designer: Blanca Elorduy
- Area: 235 m2
Friday, July 24th, 2015
Article source: PICH-AGUILERA Architects
The project of Gavà is a block of social housing, developed by Aram Foundation. Since the project’s inception in 2009 until the completion of the work in 2013, public andbank’s helps have suffered such deep changes that have destabilized, mainly to citizens in need of affordable housing, and also, to foundations or companies that promote this type of activity.
Image Courtesy © PICH-AGUILERA Architects
- Architects: PICH-AGUILERA Architects
- Project: 30 social dwellings in Gavà
- Location: Gavà, Spain
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, Cype, Calener, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Authors: Felip Pich-Aguilera Baurier. Architect, Teresa Batlle i Pagès.Architect
- Developer: Fundació ARAM
- Group Directors: Pau Casaldàliga, Àngel Sendarrubias
- Head of project: Jordi París
- Intern colaborators: Salvador Girvent
- Construction volume: 2763.18 m2
- Parking: 739.07 m2
- Final cost: 1.966.090,05 €
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
Article source: Gradolí & Sanz
The expansion of educational facilities of the “Escola Gavina” involves the construction of a pavilion which can host all type of mass events (meetings, parties, theatrical and musical performances, etc.) in addition to regular use as sports ground. The program comes complete with one music room and a psychomotor one.
Image Courtesy © Mariela Apolllonio
- Architects: Gradolí & Sanz
- Project: Escola Gavina’s multipurpose pavilion
- Location: Partida La Martina , Picanya , Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Mariela Apolllonio
- Authors: Arturo Sanz & Carmel Gradolí , architects and Carmen Martinez Gregori , architect
- Collaborators: VALTER, Valencian structures
- Structural calculations: Pablo Gomez Sanchez
- Plant engineering: Vallet Francisco Ferrer. technical architect
- Program: Multipurpose Hall School Gavina (more…)
Tuesday, July 21st, 2015
Article source: 1004arquitectos
The building responds to the social demand of the city of Torrelavega of an independent space to accommodate adult school Caligrama, which until now lacked its own headquarters. Located in a deteriorated urban area, the new centre intends to be a connection with the rest of the city, serving as an integration element. A new iconic building that embodies a claim of the city is created as a reference for the future of the region.
Image Courtesy © Miguel de Guzmán y Rocío Romero
- Architects: 1004arquitectos (Coral Álvarez, Jaime Lamúa, Pedro López y Sergio Soria)
- Project: ADULT EDUCATION CENTRE AND CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND BUILDING
- Location: Torrelavega, Spain
- Photography: Miguel de Guzmán y Rocío Romero
- PROJECT TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: Juan Pablo Prieto
- SITE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT: Antonio J. García
- STRUCTURE: A6ingeniería (Elías Martínez)
- FACILITIES: A6ingeniería (Juan Carlos Fernández)
Tuesday, July 21st, 2015
Article source: Jordi Farrando architect
A castle which is not a castle.
The Torre del Baró was built around 1904. It is located in one of the crest lines of the Collserola hills and, despite its residential origin, seems to be a fortification of historicist style. It is visible from much of the northeastern sector of Barcelona and has views over the city and the interior valleys of the metropolitan area.
Image Courtesy © Jordi Farrando architect
Friday, July 17th, 2015
Article source: A-cero
A-cero presents one of his last works in single family house. It is a residence of 1250 sqm built on a plot of 1,700 sqm.
Access from the street is produced by an entrance for vehicles and people but with separate application. All the limit of the plot is enclosed with a fence designed by A-cero made in the stone itself housing and black galvanized steel. The plot has a manicured garden noted for its practicality and consistency with the architecture of the house. The facade is made of limestone and black glass. In this case, Joaquín Torres and Rafael Llamazares project a more orthogonal design following the clients preferences, although the essence of the A-cero style. Are remarkable volumes in stone overhangs and large glass panels in black.
Image Courtesy © Roi Alonso
- Architects: A-cero
- Project: Park House
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Roi Alonso
- Architect director: Joaquín Torres
- Partner Architect : Rafael Llamazares
- Date of project: March 2015
Thursday, July 16th, 2015
Article source: Artigas Arquitectes
For Artigas Arquitectes, the location, the site and the program are the main bases of this singular house project. The area has outstanding views to the city of Barcelona, the site has a varied topography and the functional program is very extensive and diverse.
Image Courtesy © Isabel Casanova
- Architects: Artigas Arquitectes
- Project: R HOUSE
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Isabel Casanova
- Project architects: Albert Artigas, Albert Ortiz
- Interior designer: Zania Design, Mar Requena
- Installations: Propaher SL
- Stories: Basement, ground floor and first floor.
- Total floor area: 405.00 m2
Wednesday, July 15th, 2015
Article source: HANS ABATON
‘’It is not a project of some parents for their children, but a work of our society for the future’’
The current centre, granted by Madrid City Hall, is housed in a building from 1950 attached to a development of mainly single storey houses. It is located beside the disused military barracks near the Extremadura highway. Renovated in 1995, it shows inadequate conditions as a school and residence for children who suffer CP. Due to the increasing demand for places and the fact that it was the only specialized residence in La Comunidad de Madrid, an extension with the very best conditions was necessary and addressed the following shortcomings:
– Insufficient space; up to four children per room.
– Inadequate connection between buildings; with access from outdoors, exposing the children to significant temperature changes.
– The fact that there was only one multipurpose hall which did not meet requirements to carry out all the activities.
– Insufficient evacuation routes and emergency systems; when the lift was out of order, the rooms were inaccessible.
Image Courtesy © HANS ABATON
- Architects: HANS ABATON
- Project: FUNDACIÓN ESTHER KOPLOWITZ FOR PATIENTS WITH CEREBRAL PALSY
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: Idom/ACXT Architect
Athletic Club of Bilbao is one of the big clubs in European football and its previous stadium, over a hundred years old, was one of the legendary ones, popularly referred to as the cathedral of football.
Image Courtesy © Aitor Ortiz
- Architects: Idom/ACXT Architect
- Project: SAN MAMES STADIUM
- Location: Bilbao, Spain
- Photography: Aitor Ortiz
- Main architect: César A. Azcárate Gómez (ACXT-IDOM)
- Project Director: Oscar Malo
- Deputy architect: Diego Rodríguez
- Project managers: Alexander Zeuss, Gontzal Martínez (more…)
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: ae3arquitectura
The site where we developed the extension of the existing school is located in the southeast of Alcala de Guadaira, a new urbanized area called \”Los Cercadillos \”; the neighborhood is still in development, ending its limit towards the Guadaira River in the south.
Image Courtesy © ae3arquitectura
- Architects: ae3arquitectura
- Project: Primary School “Los Cercadillos”
- Location: Alcalá de Guadaíra, Spain
- Software used: Autocad and 3Dstudio