Article source: LUCIO MUNIAIN et al
A composition of frames to paint within them using the sun, the shadows of the trees, with the wet landscape that leaves the rain.
Even when it maintains and architectural proportion in the spaces according their use, the house can be perceived as a sculpture. The dimensions are hard to scale and guessing the program from outside because it’s decontextualized.
- Architects: LUCIO MUNIAIN et al
- Project: AR HOUSE
- Location: Atizapán de Zaragoza, State of Mexico
- Photography: Arq. Onnis Luque
- Construction built: 2010-2011
- Built Area: 875 m2
- Collaborators: Lucio Muniain, Marielle Rivero, Mario Hernández y Luis Valdez
- Engineering: Ing. Hugo Miranda
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max