Article source: AZC architectes
The exceptional natural setting of Suresnes – an undulating landscape, like an amphitheatre – orientates the town towards the river Seine and the Bois de Boulogne.
Pacemar SAS, holding company of Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, purchased one of these modern blocks, built in 1989. The original building, some 4,300 sq m built in reinforced concrete with a column-and-beam structure, was designed over six levels: an 88-place underground car park, a ground floor, and four upper levels.
- Architects: AZC – Grégoire Zündel, Irina Cristea, Jeremias Lorch and Laurie Tiradas
- Project: Pacemar Headquarters
- Location: Suresnes, France
- Client: Louis Dreyfus Armateurs
- Partners: Batiserf, Louis Choulet, Bureau Michel Forgue, VS.A, Artelia
- Size: 5074 m2
- Status: Completed
- Year: 2015