Posts Tagged ‘Thailand’
Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
Article source: ONG&ONG
The FHM Bachelor Apartment is a stunning 3-bedroom New York inspired loft sitting on the 49th floor of the Circle Prototype, an exclusive high-rise condominium in Central Bangkok. To fulfil the vision of a true bachelor’s residence, the revamped interiors convey the sophisticated vibe that is assuredly refined and undeniably sleek.
Image Courtesy © ONG&ONG
- Architects: ONG&ONG
- Project: FHM Bachelor Apartment
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Directors: Joe Sarawoot Chatdecha, Anat Rungrusamiwatanakul
- Team Members: Narakorn Srichainak, Sompong Tipsrisakul (Interior Designer) Gail Sripaipan (Lighting Designer)
- Floor Area: 130.79 SQ.M.
- Completed: May 2017
Thursday, January 18th, 2018
Article source: v2com
SIRI is a renovation project of commercial building. It is used as a house and a third sister’s jewelry office. In order to serve the big family with 4 members, brothers and sisters, and the future family members, a large utility space is necessary. The site is two identical commercial buildings with narrowing inside. The design must utilize the space to give every family member a compact private area comprising of rest area, pantry, bedrooms as well as a living room with light well.
Image Courtesy © Spaceshift Studio
- Architects: IDIN Architects
- Project: Siri House
- Location: Suriyawong, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Spaceshift Studio
- Client: Suree Sirivatjanangkun
- Architect in Charge: Jeravej Hongsakul, Wichan Kongnok, Thawin Harnboonseth
- Interior Architect: Jureerat Korvanichakul, Sarin Rangsikanbhum
- Structural Engineer: Pakanut Siriprasopsothorn
- Area: 800 sq. m
- Project Completion: 2015
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Article source: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
Sicart & Smith Architects is an international boutique design firm located in Vietnam at Ho Chi Minh City.
Lead by Franck Sicart and Julien Smith, 2 French architects, the company develops modern and tropical design in architecture and interior design.
The concept of 180 Samui started with the analysis of this particular site: A breath-taking view to Chaweng bay (Koh Samui, Thailand) and a massive rock where the project has to hang on.
Image Courtesy © Julien Smith
Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
Article source: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
This Aluminium House tackles head on the brief of combining sculptural modern architecture with the everyday requirements of a good ventilation, heat protection, liveable and home. The house is located on a single land plot in suburb of Bangkok, Phutthamonthon Sai3 road, Thailand. The house was designed by Ayutt and Associates design (AAd) for 3 families of the 3 generations : grand parent, Daughters and grand son. The house comprises of 1,500 sq.m. of useable space. There are 5 bedrooms with their own private bathroom, main living space, Asian and Western kitchen, Multi-function space and Support function. The main living space, corridors, swimming pool, terrace and garden were designed as the open plan layout for the visual-linkage for all of the said area. This house revolts the contrasts requirements of any ordinary- house requirements with the demand for an engaging sculptural form architecture.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Architects: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Project: Aluminium House
- Location: Phutthamonthon Sai3 road, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Client: Pisedsak Somboonvetchakarn
- Construction area: 1,500 sq.m.
- Site area: 1,600 sq.m.
Tuesday, December 5th, 2017
Article source: Original Vision
A stone’s throw from the Phuket’s famous Patong Beach, the 160 guest rooms of the Hyatt Place Phuket have been designed as three blocks surrounding the central swimming pool and dining terraces creating a hillside oasis. The arrival level provides the service heart of the resort with a central integrated reception and ‘Grab and Go’catering outlet along with a Cyberspace and indoor and outdoor dining opportunities. The zig-zag façade design reflects the operator’s ‘Cozy Corner’ room concept with the privacy of the balconies enhanced by the resulting solid wall areas. Having opened its doors in 2016 the resort has proved a highly popular family destination.
Image Courtesy © Original vision
- Architects: Original Vision
- Project: Hyatt Place Phuket Patong
- Location: Phuket Patong, Thailand
Monday, December 4th, 2017
Article source: Original vision
Conceived as a tropical oasis, the Dream Hotel and Spa on the Island of Phuket in Thailand is a collection of low rise structures, carefully located around the periphery of the site and looking in on the luxurious lagoon pool which is surrounded by a variety of lounging opportunities, punctuated by the main resort restaurant at one end and a swim up bar and covered lounge at the other.
Image Courtesy © Original vision
- Architects: Original vision
- Project: Dream Hotel Phuket
- Location: Phuket, Thailand
Thursday, November 9th, 2017
Article source: SUTE ARCHITECT
Ms.Por’s house is the steel structure modern style house. It located in the middle of the field, that is the first figure when the designer realized the task to design Ms. Por’s house. This house has 3 bedrooms, a family home in a big rice mill surrounded by fields that can provide 360 degree views and steel structure to save construction time and labor saving in construction.
Image Courtesy © IssiraTonehongsa
- Architects: SUTE ARCHITECT
- Project: K.Por House
- Location: Tambon Yang Yo Phap, Thailand
- Photography: IssiraTonehongsa
- Built Area (m2 or sqft): 530 m2
- Completion Year: 2017
Friday, October 27th, 2017
Article source: Archimontage Design Fields Sophisticated
If considered a closed environment filled with the conditions conduce towards the use of human life. At least in principle of hedonism which consists of:
– A community where neighbors have many luxury cars.
– There is a playing yard for kids.
– The marsh near the house which we can see gaggles floating in the breeze.
– Sports Club for their evening workout.
– A large tree lined landscape not far from the fence house.
– A width road in front of the house but there are very few cars pass by. Yes, it’s very quiet too.
Image Courtesy © Beer Singnoi
- Architects: Archimontage Design Fields Sophisticated
- Project: Tiwanon House
- Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Photography: Beer Singnoi
- Architect in Charge: Cherngchai Riawruangsangkul, Akeanan Janeium, Suphot Klinaphai, Thanakit Wiriyasathit, Tanakul Chukorn
- Area: 972 sq.m.
- Project Year: 2015
Friday, October 27th, 2017
Article source: Thaipanstudio
As Mr. Nueng told us ‘Do whatever to make it involved to the BUTTERFLY concept.”
We surveyed through this residence. Which inside has been adjusting for many times, And some materials still have its own charm. That make we think that if we could turn back time to the 80s , this place would be really attractive.
Image Courtesy © T+P
- Architects: Thaipanstudio
- Project: Butterfly Milkbar 36 Thailand
- Location: Sukhumvit 36 Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: T+P
- Interior Designer: Thaipan Nopladarom
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 180 Sq.m
- Completion lear: 2016
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
Article source: Hypothesis Design Agency
This house is a product of an unlikely coupling – a reductive modernist articulation together with an intensive Feng Shui inspired planning. The work was a rigorous collaboration between the owner, Hypothesis team, and the client’s Feng Shui master.
Image Courtesy © Hypothesis Design Agency
- Architects: Hypothesis Design Agency
- Project: Residence Navamin
- Location: NAVAMIN, BANGKOK, THAILAND
- Owner: TEJAPHAIBUL FAMILY
- Area: 850 SQM
- Year Completed: 2014