Article source: Raulino Silva Arquitecto Unipessoal Lda
On the site, that was being used as a planting field, we found the typical granite walls, a stone pit, some fruit trees and bushes. Those walls were recovered and the trees, the bushes and the stone pit were kept in their original place, in order to preserve the identity of the site.
The strong slope of the topography of about 5 meters between the street and the top of the site defined the planning of the house in two floors, nevertheless it was sought that both floors had direct connection with the outside garden.
- Architects: Raulino Silva Arquitecto Unipessoal Lda
- Project: Touguinhó III House
- Location: Touguinhó, Vila do Conde, Portugal
- Photography: João Morgado – Fotografia de Arquitectura
- Software used: Autocad 2016 – Autodesk
- Project area: 340,00 m2
- Project year: 2012 – 2013
- Construction year: 2014 – 2016