Article source: Abin Design Studio
‘Bonochhaya’ is an exclusive housing project themed around the heritage of Shantiniketan, which as a place, is a tribute to the legacy of Rabindranath Tagore. It is a project for a luxury retreat with a rural, nature-inspired flavour.
Built as the client Interaction zone for ‘Bonochhaya’, the experience centre for this development is designed to bring out all these aspects and more. It consists all essential functions of meeting spaces, presentation areas, discussion zones, set in the environment showcasing the local flavour as a unique selling feature of the project.
- Architects: Abin Design Studio
- Project: Bonochhaya Experience Centre
- Location: Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
- Photography: Ravi Kanade
- Design Team: Abin Chaudhuri, Poorvi Dugar Ajmera, Angshujit Mazumder
- Project Area: 2585 sft
- Completion of Project: March, 2016