Herndon, VA, Oct. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, announced today the finalists for its annual Project Excellence Awards program. These awards recognize and celebrate outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving innovation, increasing profitability and winning new business with Deltek solutions.
Since the awards program started, Deltek has recognized some of the most innovative, market-leading companies in the world. The Project Excellence Awards program, a key component of its annual user conference, Deltek Insight, was designed to highlight and honor unique achievements among Delteks more than 22,000 customers worldwide across the following categories:
- The Business Impact Award recognizes an organization for its measurable business benefits achieved using Deltek solutions. The finalists for the Business Impact Award are Kleinfelder, for consolidating financial systems and processes through Deltek Vision as it grows through mergers and acquisitions, and Premier Research, for innovative use of Deltek Project & Portfolio Management solutions to manage their complex projects.
- The Innovation Award recognizes a customer that used Delteks solutions in the most innovative way to drive value for its organization. The finalists for the Innovation Award are BG Consultants, for its use of Deltek Ajera and the impact on its business strategies; Sentar, for its use of Delteks government contracting solutions to manage opportunities, projects and compliance including Deltek Human Capital Management to manage people; and Unisys, for adapting a company-wide digital transformation with the Deltek Enterprise Cloud Costpoint Suite.
- The Implementation Award recognizes a customer for its successful, signature implementation of Deltek solutions across a large group of users and sites. The finalists for the Implementation Award are Fluor, for improving efficiencies and business processes across its financial systems with Deltek Costpoint in 90 days; KPMG, for implementing a cost accounting system to streamline compliance with government relations in nine months; and Pöyry, for reforming how it manages projects, finances and information in global operations through Deltek Maconomy, while staying under budget.
- The Intelligence Award recognizes a customer for the benefits it has achieved leveraging Delteks solutions to gain more intelligence about its business opportunities and to measure performance within its organization. The finalists for the Intelligence Award are BAE Systems, for its use of Deltek Costpoint and GovWin to streamline processes while providing value, consistency and cost-competitiveness; and Chickasaw Nations Industries, Inc., for using Deltek business development products to enhance and maximize its future contract opportunities.
- The Project Excellence Partner Award recognizes a Deltek partner and its customer that together delivered a game-changing implementation. The finalists are customer OBXtek with partner InfoTek Consulting LLC, for upgrading from Deltek's GCS Premier solution to Costpoint as its business grew from $6.3M to more than $90M within a six-year period, and customer Pinchin Ltd. with partner AMR Consulting, for managing growth and increasingly complex organizational changes with the implementation of Deltek Vision.
Winners will be announced during General Session at Insight 2017, the premier industry event for project-focused professionals. The event will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, October 23-26.
To register for #DeltekInsight 2017, visit www.DeltekInsight.com.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and solutions for government contractors, professional services and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/f1857b40-25af-4c39-85df-9dae6026a612
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/6d266390-16a7-4062-b591-376c8639c974
Lauran Cacciatori Deltek 703-885-9947 LauranCacciatori@Deltek.com