NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 3, 2011 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon AB (STO: HEXAB):
Second Quarter 2011
· Operating net sales increased by 13* per cent to 543.5 MEUR (350.8)
· Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 81 per cent to 114.3 MEUR (63.3)
· Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items** amounted to 99.5 MEUR (59.6).
· Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items** amounted to 78.9 MEUR (51.2)
· Earnings per share increased by 29 per cent to 0.22 EUR (0.17)
*)Adjusted to fixed exchange rates and a comparable Group structure, i.e. organic growth.
**)Non-recurring reduction of acquired deferred revenue in Q2 2011 related to the acquisition of Intergraph.
The interim report for the second quarter 2011 will be presented 4 August at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. Please view instructions on how to participate at Hexagon's website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 12 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 200 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com ( http://www.hexagon.com/).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com