AECCafe
   >> AECCafe User News and Reviews
Thread views: 12377 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

amyg
(Stranger )
01/04/10 02:54 PM
How A/E Firms Can Qualify for an R&D Tax Credit Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Register today to attend Axium's FREE webinar, "How A/E Firms Can Qualify for an R&D Tax Credit" presented by Tri-Merit, LLC.

"How A/E Firms Can Qualify for an R&D Tax Credit" 

January 21, 2010

Help reduce job loss by introducing your organizations to the federal and state research and experimentation tax credit. In this session, learn the four-part test for defining qualifying activities. Learn how Axium is uniquely beneficial for the tracking and reporting of such qualifying activities. Explore the updated R&D credit calculation options and see industry-specific examples.

To find out more check out Axium's website at www.axiumae.com or register online now at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/164461923

Amy Gresh
Marketing Coordinator
Axium
9750 SW Nimbus Ave
Beaverton, OR 97008

dilma
(Stranger )
05/13/17 04:57 AM
Re: How A/E Firms Can Qualify for an R&D Tax Credit new [re: amyg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have visited AECCafe and it is simply marvelous for me, rate shared here is little bit higher than other cafes. I used to write for uk rush my essay writing servies in different languages because it is my favorite work to do, it is the only source of income for me.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Kenesto: 30 day trial
Bentley: -Rail and Transit Video
CADalog.com - Countless CAD add-ons, plug-ins and more.

Internet Business Systems © 2018 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise