Archive for the ‘Activity Center’ Category
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Article source: Abin Design Studio
‘Bonochhaya’ is an exclusive housing project themed around the heritage of Shantiniketan, which as a place, is a tribute to the legacy of Rabindranath Tagore. It is a project for a luxury retreat with a rural, nature-inspired flavour.
Built as the client Interaction zone for ‘Bonochhaya’, the experience centre for this development is designed to bring out all these aspects and more. It consists all essential functions of meeting spaces, presentation areas, discussion zones, set in the environment showcasing the local flavour as a unique selling feature of the project.
Image Courtesy © Ravi Kanade
- Architects: Abin Design Studio
- Project: Bonochhaya Experience Centre
- Location: Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
- Photography: Ravi Kanade
- Design Team: Abin Chaudhuri, Poorvi Dugar Ajmera, Angshujit Mazumder
- Project Area: 2585 sft
- Completion of Project: March, 2016
Thursday, May 12th, 2016
Article source: v2com
The Active Living Centre at the University of Manitoba was recently named a 2016 NIRSA Outstanding Sports Facility Award recipient. The awards, open internationally, recognize the innovative design of new, renovated, or expanded collegiate recreational facilities.
Image Courtesy © Jerry Grajewski
Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
Article source: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
From C&C DESIGN CO.,LTD. ,we designed a cool activity center which is black and white style. When you strict rationality and high-density office space walk into a black and white motion space , you will achieve differences conversion about space from the visual and psychology, the difference of the black and white give a person with the perfection of collision force and beauty acme imagination.
Image Courtesy © C&C DESIGN CO.,LTD.
- Architects: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Project: Times Property Staff Activity Center
- Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong
- Design Director: Peng Zheng
- Design Team: Liang Fangqi
- Design Area: 550m2
- Design Date: September, 2015
- Completion Date: January, 2016
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Article source: Studio AUTORI
House C and House D are a part of the “Terra Panonica” estate, located in Mokrin, a settlement in the municipality of Kikinda, in Vojvodina region, in Serbia.
„Terra Panonica“ estate is a cultural and tourist complex for various creative and leisure activities. With its program it focuses on cultural projects, design, education, agriculture and social development.
Image Courtesy © Relja Ivanić
- Architects: Studio AUTORI
- Project: House C and House D
- Location: Svetog Save 25, Mokrin, Kikinda, Serbia
- Photography: Relja Ivanić
- Team: Dipl.Ing.Arch. Dijana Novaković, Dipl.Ing.Arch. Maja Trbović, Dipl.Ing.Arch. Aleksandra Nikitin, M.Arch. Dušan Nenadović
- Collaborators: Ljiljana Rodić – Bodrožić
- Structural: Mega Plus, Belgrade, Serbia
- Text: Miodrag Ninić
- Site area: 3500m2
- Building area: 356 m2
- Project year: 2013
- Completed: 2014
Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
Article source: HUB
The ‘Fabriek’, located on a corner in Schaerbeek bordering Noordwijk is renovated into the home base for the organisation Art Basics for Children. The location of the old industrial complex is characteristic of the friction between the corporate office environment of Noordwijk and the heterogeneous urban fabric of Schaerbeek. The underlying goal of the renovation of the ‘Fabriek’ is to allow space for ABC to work in this urban field of tension between the corporate and socio-cultural environment surrounding the site.
View from the Gaucheretplein, Image Courtesy © Ilse Liekens
- Architects: HUB
- Project: Art Basics for Children
- Location: Schaerbeek, Belgium
- Photography: Ilse Liekens, Sarah Blee
- Status: First prize in competition, completed.
- Commissioner: Art Basics for Children vzw.
- Program: 1.725 m² studios, stages and offices
- Budget: € 950.000
- Role hub: architectural design process management
- Partners: bureau bouwtechniek bas
Thursday, May 29th, 2014
Article source: PRISM DESIGN
ABC Cooking Studio is a place where people come to cook an array of foods, including baking breads and cakes.
Unlike other cooking schools, ABC Cooking Studio promotes a more casual and friendly environment where people can enjoy while learning how to cook delicious and sophisticated food.
Image Courtesy © Studio W – Wataru Ishida
- Architects: PRISM DESIGN (TOMOHIRO KATSUKI, MASANORI KOBAYASHI, REIJI KOBAYASHI)
- Project: ABC COOKING STUDIO
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: Studio W – Wataru Ishida
- Total floor area: 160 square
- Design period: Apr.2013 – Jan.2014
- Construction period: Jun.2014 – Apr.2014
- CLIENT: ABC COOKING STUDIO
- Old Plaster
- Clear mirror
- Slate Tile
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Article source: Diederendirrix Architects
The Activity Centre will be the heart of the Bentinckspark education and sport campus in Hoogeveen, the Netherlands. After a comprehensive selection procedure, diederendirrix was chosen as the winner.
The winning design is a compact and sustainable building that fits naturally into its context. The southern side of the building will be in open connection to the new athletics track. From the sports café there are direct views of both the track and the largest sports hall. On the northern side the possibility of expansion exists, by adding units for paramedics and other functions related to education, sports, exercise and health.
Image Courtesy © Diederendirrix Architects
Friday, February 7th, 2014
Article source: ITHAKA – Architecture and design
The project proposal consisted of sports and entertainment center with a restaurant part at the shore of the Yachensky reservoir in Kaluga. Due to the difference in the ground levels from the sidewalk towards the waterfront, the volume of the building is almost invisible from the sidewalk and harmoniously fits into the existing landscape.
Image Courtesy © ITHAKA – Architecture and design
- Architects: ITHAKA – Architecture and design (Telemak ANANYAN, Gohar ISAKHANYAN)
- Project: Sports & Entertainment Center
- Location: Kaluga, Russia
- Area: 1490.0 m²
- Project year: 2012
- 3D modeling and visualization: David ANDREASYAN, Hayk MARTIROSYAN, Arus MANVELYAN
Thursday, February 6th, 2014
Article source: Yunakov architects
Located in the lower part of the Kiev city in Ukraine.
This place was created as a multizone space. As a platform for creative events practically in every sphere: photo studio, intellectual entertainments , workshops , lectures, concerts , trendsetter’s debates .
Image Courtesy © Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Architects: Yunakov architects
- Project: Notting Hill
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Photography: Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Software used: Autocad and 3D Max.
- Design Team: Yunakov Ivan, Kornienko Olga, Karpov Andrey.
- Area: 170 sqm
- Year: 2014
Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
Article source: JEREB IN BUDJA ARHITEKTI D.O.O.
The building of the Occupational Activity Center INCE Mengeš raises the question of placing modern-day architecture in the historical scenery of rural environment.
The house located by the stream, on a distinctly elongated territory, is designed to follow village center typology and the organizational characteristics of old farm houses which are known for their separation of a public courtyard by the road and a backyard – a private garden by the stream, while focusing on the center’s specific program of institutional care and occupational therapy.
Image Courtesy © Blaž Budja
- Architects: JEREB IN BUDJA ARHITEKTI D.O.O. ( Rok Jereb u.d.i.a., Blaž Budja u.d.i.a. )
- Project: Occupational Activity Center INCE
- Location: Mengeš, Slovenia
- Photography: Blaž Budja
- Use: institutional
- Site Area: 3200 m2
- Bldg. Area: 822m2
- Gross Floor Area: 1898 m2
- Bldg. Coverage Ratio: 29,8%
- Gross Floor Ratio: 59,6%
- Bldg. Scale: ground floor, first floor, technical floor (partial)
- Structure: concrete
- Max. Height: 12 m
- Landscape Area: 2378 ㎡
- Parking Lot: 17 cars
- Exterior Finish: wood facade, sheet metal roof and facade
- Project Team: Rok Jereb u.d.i.a., Blaž Budja u.d.i.a., Sara Zorzut u.d.i.a., Grega Smrekar, u.d.i.a., Nina Majoranc u.d.i.a., Tadeja Božičnik u.d.i.a.
- Client: Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Affairs Republic of Slovenija
- Complete Year: 2013