Article source: Cong Sinh Architects
Today, the target for hunger reduction is on a global scale. In Asia Pacific, 12% of the population is in bad health because of a lack of food, and just in Vietnam from 2014 to 2016, this number is 11%, which means that 10.3 million people are underfed.
Global climate change has been influencing the agricultural productivity in many areas. Especially in Vietnam today, sea level rise, droughts and salt marsh usually occur in Southern provinces. The aforementioned problems have greatly affected the national food security, which requires us to have appropriate and practical solutions.
- Architects: Cong Sinh Architects
- Project: Vegetable Trellis
- Location: District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Photography: Hiroyuki Oki
- Design team: Vo Quang Thi, Nguyen Thi Nha Van, Phung Kim Phuoc, Tran Ngoc Hung, Tran Tan Phat
- Contractor: Thanh An Interior & Construction Co.,Ltd
- Project Year: 2016