Article source: Colkitt & Co
Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) is an organization that provides inspiration, awareness, and mentoring so that physically challenged athletes are accepted and respected in the community. Their mission is to make sure people with physical challenges have the same freedom to enjoy sports as everyone else.
- Architects: Colkitt & Co
- Project: Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Location: 9591 Waples St San Diego, CA 92121, USA
- Photography: Cheryl Ramsay
- Project Owner/Developer: Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: February 2011
- Awards: SDAF 2011 ”Orchid” Winner for Adaptive Reuse
- Collaborators: Hollis Brand Culture All environmental graphics, branding, interactive exhibits and signage.